360 Profile Corruption? in the cloud

Discus and support 360 Profile Corruption? in the cloud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 360 profile will not download to my real 360 or on xbox one, sign-in is correct, I can download my brother profile and my alt account, my main... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gamer1758, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Gamer1758
    Gamer1758 Guest

My 360 profile will not download to my real 360 or on xbox one, sign-in is correct, I can download my brother profile and my alt account, my main profile isn't on any other system, and the remote removal page doesn't show anything either. I have tried changing
    everything, didn't help. Everything about my xbox one profile is fine, only when trying to download profile on backward compatible games, it refuses, I'm almost certain that like my profile is corrupted in the cloud, I've done everything that I can do from
    here, that I know of.

:)

Gamer1758, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Gamer1758 Win User

was told that in the support chat thing, changed accordingly, didn't help at all.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Gamer1758,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to download your profile to your Xbox One backwards compatible menu and your Xbox 360. We recommend removing your profile from the Xbox One backwards compatible menu. We will
    provide steps on how to remove your profile and add it back. A corrupt file on the Xbox 360 will be indicated by an exclamation point. If you do a search though the hard drive of your Xbox 360, do you see any corrupt files? We suggest removing any corrupt
    files. Especially any corrupt files that are in the profile folder. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to remove your profile:

1. Launch an Xbox 360 game on your Xbox One
    2. Wait until you get past the Xbox logo and press the
      View and Menu buttons at the same time to pull up the Xbox 360 guide
    3. Go to Settings and look for storage settings
    4. Select profiles
    5. Delete your profile(Profile only) Do not delete profile and items

How to download your profile:

1. Once your profile has been removed, press the View and
      Menu buttons at the same time to pull up the Xbox 360 guide
    2. Select download profile
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

A hard reset may solve this problem. Hold down the power button until the system shuts down and unplug the power cable. Wait for 5 min and plug it back in and restart the console
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Make sure your password is less then 16 characters or if you are using Two step verification that you are using the app password.

The 360s including the emulator on the Ones do not like passwords longer than 16 characters.
  6. Gamer1758 Win User

I've totally wiped the 360 storage on my One, hasn't helped at all. I've also checked and I can download my alt account and my brother's profile, mine specifically "" will not.
Thema:

1. 360 Profile Corruption? in the cloud - Similar Threads - 360 Profile Corruption

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  5. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  8. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  9. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  10. How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...: The title pretty much shows it all. How to fix? I can't save on any more games and play certain games, nor connect to Xbox Live since it needs a update and the error code is a code i've never...