360 or original xbox games that we would love to see remade on the XB1!

Discus and support 360 or original xbox games that we would love to see remade on the XB1! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Comment below and tell me which games you'd like to see remade on the XB1 with same story or online except with dedicated servers, next gen graphics,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VulcanVFX, Jan 5, 2014.

1. VulcanVFX
    VulcanVFX Guest

Comment below and tell me which games you'd like to see remade on the XB1 with same story or online except with dedicated servers, next gen graphics, and no loading screens! Personally I'd love to see the original Halos and CoDs come back, yes they
    did just get done with Halo 1 remake but imagine playing that game with today's graphics and no loading screens, or imagine Halo 2's online with dedicated servers. Also would love to see Bioshock 1 and 2 remade, perhaps the remakes should be a bit cheaper
    too, say $50 or $40? Sounds like an amazing idea to me!

:)

VulcanVFX, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Original Xbox exclusives that should have a sequel on Xbox One

None id rather see some original xbox games be remade for the Xbox 360.

Auswulf, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Quad Shpoos
    Quad Shpoos Guest
    Backwards compatibility for original Xbox games

Will the backwards compatibility update support original Xbox games? I would love to play some classic games, like the original Star Wars battlefront and other games that were not remade for the Xbox360, without spending money on an old console.

Quad Shpoos, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

None.I'd like some orginal games,not some old remakes churned out just to make some quick money.

Daft Badger, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest
    At the moment I dont really want any remakes to be honest, I would more like to see some new blood on the XB1.

Reidzer N7, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Need For Speed Underground 2 with nothing but a graphical upgrade and some modern cars as well as the old ones.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 5, 2014
  7. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    None. If you want to play 360 of original xbox games, go play it on that console. Why don't you guys want NEW games?

CAMARO Xlll, Jan 6, 2014
  8. 360 or original xbox games that we would love to see remade on the XB1!

Mech assault should make a re appearance.

CeasedThought, Jan 6, 2014
  9. OK like the majority here I vote move forward and don't look back... But Crimson Skies would rock on any system, quite possibly the biggest blunder Xbox made was to drop that game.

Deja Vu Skies, Jan 6, 2014
  10. Alan Wake Complete Edition.

Andre LMay BR, Jan 6, 2014
  11. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest
    just modern warfare 1 because it was so fun and simple and maybe morrowind tho that would be an original xbox game remade but i still think it was the best content wise

LTA Soldier, Jan 6, 2014
  12. GTA5 and NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 1 and 2

XtrmGothamGamer, Jan 6, 2014
  13. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

Manic Miner, supersprint and Pedator, donkey kong, all from the ZX spectrum

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 6, 2014
  14. cod 4 waw ops 2 project gotham racing 2 and 4, nighfall, rallisport challenge, grid, grid 2

OmittedCracker7, Jan 6, 2014
  15. VulcanVFX
    VulcanVFX Guest
    I'm not saying I don't want new games, trust me I do, just saying in a few years it would be amazing to have some of the old and original games remade with dedicated servers, updates graphics, and no loading screens, some of my most fav memories are on Halo
    3 and Bioshock 1 and I'd love to not have to get out the old 360 and clean the dust just to play them, so in a year or two when there's plenty of games I would like to see them remade and just for those who think it'd be easy to remake a game, trust me it's
    not lol

VulcanVFX, Jan 6, 2014
Thema:

1. 360 or original xbox games that we would love to see remade on the XB1! - Similar Threads - 360 original games

2. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  3. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  4. Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???: Is there any way of getting the original arcade Gauntlet re-listed on Xbox 360, One, or Series XlS? Or any other delisted XBLA games? 149aba9c-2f79-4864-9482-788d210ae3f5
  5. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  6. Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360: I recently got Spiderman 2 (2004 game) for Xbox original for my son who is a huge Spiderman fan as he wants to play all the old games. Last night it was playing just fine on our 360 and today it...
  7. [Xbox 360] Some Xbox Original Games not available in download list on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] Some Xbox Original Games not available in download list on Xbox 360: About a year ago I purchased multiple original Xbox games that were made backwards compatible. My understanding was when these were purchased not only were they playable on Xbox One/Series...
  8. Unreleashed Xbox original games on Xbox 360 backwards compatible list??

in XboX Insiders
    Unreleashed Xbox original games on Xbox 360 backwards compatible list??: I don't understand why is Samurai Jack The Shadow of Aku and He-Man Defender of Grayskull on the Xbox 360 backwards compatible when they in fact never even releashed on the xbox original in the...
  9. So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....: So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games. do you have to get an original 360 hard drive 7c460fa7-0dc1-41a3-aa2a-7cd30a0e11f5
  10. all xbox 360 and original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all xbox 360 and original Xbox games: Why can all xbox 360 and original games can be back compatible in to new console? 8041f993-ad58-4949-9a65-512b8fda2d25