360 of pc only run in analog

Discus and support 360 of pc only run in analog in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently tried using a xbox 360 controller for my PC, but the controls only seam to work in analog! That is to say, there just off and on. like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cort of OR, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Cort of OR
    Cort of OR Guest

I just recently tried using a xbox 360 controller for my PC, but the controls only seam to work in analog! That is to say, there just off and on. like using the keyboard. I cant turn a little, or drive real slow. its either full
    turn or full throttle. Is that how its supposed to work?

:)

Cort of OR, Jun 24, 2018
  2. Greenskinna
    Greenskinna Guest
    Xbox One controller, stuck walking in games.

I'm having a problem where I'm stuck walking super slow in any games I try to play, weird thing is it wasn't doing this about a week ago, it feels like the analog sticks are really insensitive so I turn slow and can't run.

Xbox One controller drivers are up to date, firmware is up to date, tried using the calibration tool through the control panel, tried using it on another PC (was able to run), tried an Xbox 360 controller on my PC (was able to run).

Greenskinna, Jun 24, 2018
  3. Xbox 360 controller right analog stick pulls down only in game

I am using a Xbox 360 controller on my PC and recently the right analog stick pulls down only when in a game.I tested the hardware on the PC under Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers tested the controller and everything works fine.I
    loaded a game on my Xbox 360 and everything works fine it is only when I am in a PC game that the right analog stick pulls down it also seems like I can not use up left or right on the stick it just allays pulls down.I tested my other 2 controllers and they
    are both having the same problem only on PC games.

I can not find anything on Google about this problem any info to fix that would be much appreciated.

Terugane-5B4A99B9-E619-44E7-BE41-573BB34D523E, Jun 24, 2018
  4. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Turtle Beach MW3 Charlie Z6A: getting best sound on xbox 360?

From the product page they state "XBOX 360 Compatible*

Works as amplified stereo headset on the XBOX 360.

*Additional cables required (sold separately)."

-

Unless you have Dolby Decoder with three 3.5mm outputs for 5.1 or run the 360s optical out into your PCs sound card and have it monitor it to decode the signal into analog for you getting surround sound isn't going to happen. I have a couple X-fi soundcards
    and there can be a delay introduced when the sound card is processing a Dolby or DTS input and outputting a corrected analog output. Has more to do with the drivers. Creative drivers have a bad reputation especially when it comes to simultaneous multi-channel
    input and output.. I would look for a Dolby Decoder box that has an optical in and three 3.5mm outputs unless always running your PC when you play and buying a $60-70 soundcard sounds like a good solution. The Crystalizer does nothing but act like a semi real
    time equalizer and EAX is only useful if your running a game on the PC.
  5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Controller issue on PC

I want to assume that you're describing a "drift" in the controller analog stick.

My very first controller experienced this after playing a lot of BF4. In order to run, you had to press down the analog stick, many times while holding the analog stick in a certain direction to keep moving.

If this is present the PC settings will show as if you're holding it down in a slight direction at all times when left sitting. You could attempt to have the controller replaced..... myservices.xbox.com
  6. IceStorm III Win User

HDMI Cable Trouble ...

Analog and HDMI video cannot be output at the same time. The only AV port device that fits in the console when an HDMI cable is attached is the HDMI AV kit audio adapter. That adapter's no longer needed as the 360 S has an optical out port.

If conventional left/right analog audio is required, use a digital to analog audio converter.
  7. Zacabeb Win User

Video out put from RCA with HDMI hooked up

Not without external hardware, and even then it might not be feasible. If you want to record gameplay, an HDMI capture card for PC is probably best.

The TV encoder in the Xbox 360 can not output both composite and HDMI at the same time because it can only handle one output resolution at a time. Simultaneous HDMI and composite output would have forced it to output 480i over HDMI as well. Analog component
    was also left out as a consequence, in spite of having common resolutions. So, they simply turn off the analog video DACs when HDMI is detected.
  8. bstn617 Win User

Xbox 360 controller - Bring it back!

I find it a bit funny that people look back on the 360 controller so fondly. Sure I didn't have any that just stopped working completely but I did have 2 with broken mic jacks and a bunch with drifting analog sticks.

The early 360 white controllers were good but they cheeped out later on and produced junk analog sticks that would only last a few months before they would start drifting.

I'm fine with the X1 controller but the analog sticks seem to still be prone to drifting. They need to beef the analog sticks up but I don't see that happening it's a way for them to sell more controllers.
Thema:

1. 360 of pc only run in analog - Similar Threads - 360 run analog

2. Why is my Xbox series X struggling to run CoD MW2 and BO1 for Xbox 360 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series X struggling to run CoD MW2 and BO1 for Xbox 360 ?: Hello all, As the title suggests I'm having some performance issues on CoD MW2 (2009) and BO1 (2010). I downloaded these from the Microsoft store to play on my series X as they are all on sale...
  3. Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360: Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360 0e382b64-7ac2-4da2-92da-f543e4ce279d
  4. Why cant i run halo 3 disc (360) on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i run halo 3 disc (360) on xbox one: Hello i have tried everything power cycle cleaning disc etc. But the problem still remains it can read other xbox 360 games but not the pristine halo 3 disc. Any ideas hot to fix this? Or is it...
  5. Which Xbox 360 model will run Simpsons Hit & Run?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Xbox 360 model will run Simpsons Hit & Run?: Im curious to know which model of the Xbox 360 do i need to run Simpsons Hit & Run. I understand it has to be a hard drive purchased too, thats ok with me. But does it matter which model of 360....
  6. Why do some Xbox 360 games run and look terrible on the Xbox series x even though they were...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do some Xbox 360 games run and look terrible on the Xbox series x even though they were...: Recently, I’ve started playing far cry 2 again on my Xbox series X but it has terrible. FPS and the graphics are real pixelated overall, it just looks and runs worse than it did on an Xbox one. I...
  7. i Would Really Want to know could Minecraft Bedrock Run on the xbox 360 i mean it can run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Would Really Want to know could Minecraft Bedrock Run on the xbox 360 i mean it can run...: i'm most likey talking about the Bedrock that's on the xbox one and Mobile 2f8dc85b-8a9a-4e91-b1e6-6746f3b61c58
  8. What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?: Hello. I recently bought Call of Duty: Finest Hour (Original XBOX version) disk from Amazon. Since I do not own an original XBOX console, I really badly wanted to try it out on my XBOX 360 S. I...
  9. Dark Souls Xbox 360 starts to run choppy on Xbox Series X|S consoles if both 120 HZ and VRR...

in XboX Insiders
    Dark Souls Xbox 360 starts to run choppy on Xbox Series X|S consoles if both 120 HZ and VRR...: If a user on Xbox Series X|S consoles has 120 HZ enabled alongside VRR enabled, Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game Dark Souls starts to run choppy. Either reducing 120 HZ to 60 HZ or disabling VRR...
  10. Simpsons hit and run not working on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Simpsons hit and run not working on Xbox 360: I have a PAL Xbox 360 and I bought a PAL copy of Simpsons hit and run for the original Xbox when I put it into the console it loads and then saids “the game couldn’t start. Try downloading the...