360 License Migration doesn’t work

Discus and support 360 License Migration doesn’t work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Old 360 gone kaput and won’t boot, so grabbed a ‘new’ refurb and tried license migration to get the following: ——- There was a problem communicating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CraigRJ, Feb 4, 2021.

1. CraigRJ
    CraigRJ Guest

Old 360 gone kaput and won’t boot, so grabbed a ‘new’ refurb and tried license migration to get the following:

——-

There was a problem communicating with Xbox live. Please try again later.

For more info, visit www.xbox.com/support/licensemigration/

——-

i’m logged into xbox live with my profile, tried this 2-3 times a day for a week or so, same message each time.

:)

CraigRJ, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can not Download hystoric

Before doing the region migration there was a warning that content may not work and could not be redownloaded after the migration because of licensing changes. There was also a warning that the migration was not reversable.

You would have to repurchase the content.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The download won't finish help me please

Even migrating your region, you can still have issues with downloading games from a preview region. The migration tool warns you that license could change and not everything is guaranteed to work.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Forza Horizon stuck in download loop.

When you migrate your region it does warn you to download everything before you migrate because the content may not work after the migration. Region migration does affect some game licenses, so it may no longer be possible for you to download the game since
    you're in a different region.
  5. TomGu-CC10283B-3F7C- Win User

i bought arcade games but when im not in xbox live it says they're demos

Hello, it sounds like you may have purchased those games while on a different Xbox console and as a result the console-specific licenses are tied to that other console. You can remedy this by performing a license migration to your current console. See
    this page for more information on how licensing of content works as well as instructions to migrate your licenses:

support.xbox.com/.../download-content
  6. Smwutches Win User

license Migration

There's no way to transfer licenses between accounts. Once an account is banned you forfeit everything you had on the account. You would have to repurchase the content.
Thema:

1. 360 License Migration doesn’t work - Similar Threads - 360 License Migration

2. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  3. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  4. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  5. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  6. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  7. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387
  8. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...
  9. Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X: We upgraded our Xbox 360 to an Xbox Series X (new home Xbox). All profiles and cloud saved games ported fine. However, I don't know how to get our past downloaded content purchases (shown in the...
  10. How to transfer license from broken Xbox 360 to Xbox 360 e?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer license from broken Xbox 360 to Xbox 360 e?: My original 360 finally broke (too many capacitors blew) and now I'm trying to transfer all my games and their licenses to my replacement (Xbox 360 e). However when I plug in my adaptor for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. license migration xbox 360

2. www.xbox.com/support/license migration/

3. xbox 360 license migration error