360 kinect games where to buy them now?

Discus and support 360 kinect games where to buy them now? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PANIC ATTACK 10, Aug 16, 2019.

1. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to reddit and I don't know that website. Can anyone help me
    find kinect games in Canada please and thanks 360 kinect games where to buy them now? :)

I asked EBgames but they don't carry them so, not sure where to look as not good with internet stuff 360 kinect games where to buy them now? ;) Thanks in advance 360 kinect games where to buy them now? :)

:)

PANIC ATTACK 10, Aug 16, 2019
  2. OG GURDIAN DOWN Win User

Yes Gamestops still carries them somtime also Ebay's your best bet
  3. {Parity} Win User

Best play would be somewhere like ebay.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Panic Attack 10!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answer.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

I think you can either get it on Ebay or just buy them digitally if you have an Xbox 360.
  6. tejo chase Win User

Aswell as eBay and Amazon go to any Game Shop and check out the pre-owned sections. You'll only be able to get physical copies though.
Thema:

1. 360 kinect games where to buy them now? - Similar Threads - 360 kinect games

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  4. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...
  5. Why is my xbox 360 Kinect sensor only pointing upwards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox 360 Kinect sensor only pointing upwards: Why does my Xbox 360 Kinect keep pointing upwards 738c396a-94d2-4d98-b156-de092f3911a8
  6. Can I play Xbox 360 kinect games on my xbox one kinect?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Xbox 360 kinect games on my xbox one kinect?: I have an Xbox one with a Kinect. If I purchase an Xbox 360 kinect game, will it work with my Xbox one Kinect? bb9ede62-7604-4ebc-b67c-d8667b63279f
  7. Fruit Ninja Kinect freezing after every game on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit Ninja Kinect freezing after every game on XBOX 360: I recently downloaded Fruit Ninja Kinect on XBOX 360, and as soon as the timer counts down to zero on a game, then entire system freezes up and I have to power cycle the system using the power...
  8. Kinect PlayFit on 2 seperate xbox 360 game console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect PlayFit on 2 seperate xbox 360 game console: I play Dance Central 2 with a client for therapy. When I get home or on the weekends I Keep my calorie count going. But PlayFit will not update on the console at home with any of the calories I...
  9. Stolen Xbox 360 kinect game console can it be located or provide info on who has it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox 360 kinect game console can it be located or provide info on who has it?: My Xbox 360 kinetic was stolen. I'm pretty sure I know who has it. But they keep telling me it's not mine.. is there any way to prove that it is mine? I believe I did register it after I got it...
  10. Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one: I like to play XBox 360 Kinect Sports, by when do you think the game would be released for XBox One? I really need update on this. 689d20d2-ca2b-4d8b-9524-fc53d690f615