360 games

Discus and support 360 games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have a question why is my series s not showing all my 360 games in the "native games" section? 775e390a-8beb-4f29-a11f-2663563ae4ed Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FrothierJet22, Jan 14, 2023.

1. 360 games

Hi, I have a question why is my series s not showing all my 360 games in the "native games" section?

:)

FrothierJet22, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360

You would have to purchase the 360 versions of those games in order to play them on a 360. Even though the games are listed as 360 games, Rare Replay is not available for the 360 so the versions of the games that come with it do not work on a 360.
  3. BlkRose Win User

360 games

Thank you for trying to help me, but nothing is working.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

360 games

News flash, I've liked & enjoyed quite a few of the gwg titles as have many others so don't think they suck.

CoD & NFS games suck in my opinion.

You'll be waiting forever for Too Human to be made backwards compatible after everything that happened with that game & it's developers.

As mentioned,if your that desperate to play 360 games then why not buy a 360?
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

360 games

Play them on your 360.

They didn't need to waste resources on B/C.

They did on the 360 and really no one hardly ever played the Original Xbox games on the 360.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

360 games

as has been said countless times, games will be made BC if the developer wants them BC, there are licencing issues and not just with the developers, also with game music, voices etc etc, as they are making them playable on a completely different system
    to which they were originally licenced to be on.
Thema:

360 games

1. 360 games - Similar Threads - 360 games

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  8. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387
  9. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  10. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...