360 games on demand download speeds ( or lack there of)
Discus and support 360 games on demand download speeds ( or lack there of) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why do xb1 games download in 30 minutes, when theyre 3x the size of these 360 games on demand? Its literally taken 7 hours to achieve 65% download,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stumped77, Dec 11, 2017.
Thema:
360 games on demand download speeds ( or lack there of)
Loading...
-
360 games on demand download speeds ( or lack there of) - Similar Threads - 360 games demand
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...
in XboX InsidersHow come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments] -
Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history
in XboX InsidersIssue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I... -
Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x
in XboX InsidersXbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments] -
Is modding an on demand Xbox 360 game illegal?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs modding an on demand Xbox 360 game illegal?: I'm not trying to do any hacks or cheats, I just want to put a mod which gives new skins to characters. 4a466fcc-4e6b-45f4-8c9d-e3d7ffaaa89f -
Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...
in XBoX on ConsolesStar Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...: I recently purchased Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic off the Xbox Live Marketplace (it appeared on the marketplace around the time it became backwards compatible on Xbox One, sometime in...