360 games on demand download speeds ( or lack there of)

Discus and support 360 games on demand download speeds ( or lack there of) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why do xb1 games download in 30 minutes, when theyre 3x the size of these 360 games on demand? Its literally taken 7 hours to achieve 65% download,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stumped77, Dec 11, 2017.

1. stumped77
    stumped77 Guest

why do xb1 games download in 30 minutes, when theyre 3x the size of these 360 games on demand?

Its literally taken 7 hours to achieve 65% download, on a 6.7 gb game.

I call bs.

Theres no reason on gods green earth these dl speeds should be capped @ 1mbps.

Sick of it. Fix it.

Happy holidays

Ps. Release ruiner savage free upgrade. whats the problem?

:)

stumped77, Dec 11, 2017
  2. Tr0llChief
    Tr0llChief Guest
    GTA V Install taking days (Literally)

Hi there vingmx, I had same thing while I was buying game on disc.

Game size is about ~14.5gb (I can be wrong) While GTA starts downloading it will have pop-up message that there is no much of available space for game. (no matter is this 1st disc content that downloading from game or disc 2 content that downloading in downloading
    section of Xbox Guide). Or you have bug. Try to quit from game and delete amount of storage that game need (or use usal USB 2.0 drive to download there) to download the rest of content.Game usually downloads from Games on Demand about 2-3 hours. It demands
    on your internet speed.

Hope that will help you.

Tr0llChief, Dec 11, 2017
  3. New FFXI FULL Expansion: "Seekers Of Adoulin"

the thing is with the seekers of adoulin expansion pack for the xbox. they haven't announced if it'll be a digital on demand download or disc. Plus i've not seen it on for preorder in the uk area anywhere for the 360 version. Talk about lack of information...
    Its only 3 months til its out.

rubaduckazilla1, Dec 11, 2017
  4. o909o Win User

Xbox One X won't auto update/ MW updates slow to a crawl.

Yeah this is extremely annoying. I have gig speed internet. Microsoft and others are pushing everything digital but lack the infrastructure and programming to keep up with those high download demands. Nobody wants to wait 1.5 days just to update a game that’s
    66g.

Next gen there needs to be a surefire check on the console every single night that updates everything. Simple. That’s obviously not working right now.
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox one isnt using my full download speed

due to high demand on the servers download speed will de bogged down
  6. rubaduckazilla1 Win User

New FFXI FULL Expansion: "Seekers Of Adoulin"

the thing is with the seekers of adoulin expansion pack for the xbox. they haven't announced if it'll be a digital on demand download or disc. Plus i've not seen it on for preorder in the uk area anywhere for the 360 version. Talk about lack of information...
    Its only 3 months til its out.
  7. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox one slow game download speeds but good speeds when testing the connection

it is not really a good idea to compare a download test speed to the download speed of a piece of software or software update. A download test is a small chunk of data from pretty much a static server setup for that. Downloading updates or software is
    going to be from a different location with potential demand on it servicing others as well. Comparing two downloads from EA may not be the same as they are not necessarily from the same place. Even downloading the same game may go to different places on
    the net; all depends on demand and whats available.

I have Gigabit at home and can hit test speeds over 900MB/s; I never get that downloading software. About 95% of what affects your download speed is external to what you control. You can always contact your ISP if you are not getting what they advertise
    as your connection speed with a test.
  8. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Xbox one x potential.

I think its a good console due to the lack of lag and the insane download speed and storage
Thema:

1. 360 games on demand download speeds ( or lack there of) - Similar Threads - 360 games demand

2. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.: So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  8. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  9. Is modding an on demand Xbox 360 game illegal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is modding an on demand Xbox 360 game illegal?: I'm not trying to do any hacks or cheats, I just want to put a mod which gives new skins to characters. 4a466fcc-4e6b-45f4-8c9d-e3d7ffaaa89f
  10. Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...: I recently purchased Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic off the Xbox Live Marketplace (it appeared on the marketplace around the time it became backwards compatible on Xbox One, sometime in...