360 games no longer playable
Discus and support 360 games no longer playable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a few old 360 games that I own the disc and have played on my Xbox one s previously. The disc's were stored properly and are not damaged or had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bigdaddy rockstarr, Aug 9, 2023.
Thema:
360 games no longer playable
Loading...
-
360 games no longer playable - Similar Threads - 360 games longer
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
360 Games received on the Xbox One through Games with Gold no longer available?
in XBoX Games and Apps360 Games received on the Xbox One through Games with Gold no longer available?: Hi, So recently I booted up my Xbox to find that multiple of my 360 backwards compatible titles, particularly the ones that I received years ago through Xbox Live Gold, are now claiming I do not... -
if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...
in XBoX Accessibilityif i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0 -
Xbox 360 games no longer working online
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox 360 games no longer working online: Within the last year I was able to play certain 360 games (for example, "Crackdown" and "Too Human") on my Xbox One and Series X. However, there now is no online functionality, such as online... -
xbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability
in XBoX Games and Appsxbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability: Hello other xbox users me and a friend have decided to ditch our pc's and next gen consoles to go back to the glory days of the xbox 360 i still have my slim but my friend purchased a used xbox... -
360 game no longer in store, but I own it
in XBoX Sales and Promo360 game no longer in store, but I own it: Wondering if anyone knows the answer to this - I game pretty much exclusively on Xbox One, including the awesome backwards compatibility, but I still have one game that I owned on my 360 which I...