360 games dashboard controller icons

Discus and support 360 games dashboard controller icons in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What do the controller icons mean on the Xbox 360 dashboard? the controller with a "play triangle" symbol or small bulls eye circle overlapping the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darknight3914, May 19, 2019.

  1. 360 games dashboard controller icons


    What do the controller icons mean on the Xbox 360 dashboard? the controller with a "play triangle" symbol or small bulls eye circle overlapping the controller

    :)
     
    darknight3914, May 19, 2019
    #1
  2. pawncrackers Win User

    360 games dashboard controller icons

    To be clear,

    Full controller = The complete game, installed and ready to play.

    Half a controller = Game demo.

    Circle with cross = Game Add On (DLC).

    Picture of a CD/disc - Game disc that is currently inserted into the console.

    Hope this helps,

    L
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    360 games dashboard controller icons

    The small bulls eye circle, is actually a disc icon, which means the game has been installed from disc.
  4. {-L-} Win User

    360 games dashboard controller icons

    The triangle means it's a game. The + means it's an add-on. usually
  5. Smwutches Win User

    360 games dashboard controller icons

    The triangle means it's the actually game. The + means it's an add-on.
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

    Game dashboard icons

    Hey there WeskerLogan! Since this thread is dated back to August, can I have you create your own thread detailing your issue? That way we can help you out one on one and let this thread rest. :) Thanks in advance!
Thema:

360 games dashboard controller icons

Loading...
  1. 360 games dashboard controller icons - Similar Threads - 360 games dashboard

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  9. how to get out of a game and get back to xbox 360 dashboard

    in XBoX on Consoles
    how to get out of a game and get back to xbox 360 dashboard: I am new to the xbox 360 and I can't seem to figure out how to get out of a game and back to the dashboard. The only way I can do it now is to eject the disc and it automatically brings the...
  10. XBOX 360 Game tab missing from XBOX Dashboard

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Game tab missing from XBOX Dashboard: 1, The tab at the top of my XBOX 360 live gold account for GAMES is missing. 2. I live in the USA, so this is not a region issue. It was there before, now it is gone. 3. I was able to access...