360 console won't connect to live

Discus and support 360 console won't connect to live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having this issue for about a week now with my 360 console. There's an Internet connection and all my other devices work with it, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpiralTexas371, Mar 25, 2021.

1. 360 console won't connect to live

I have been having this issue for about a week now with my 360 console. There's an Internet connection and all my other devices work with it, the console says its got an Internet connection but refuses to connect to live for some reason, or disconnects me every five minutes. I've tried resetting hub/router settings as well as xbox, hard restart, check network speed etc, at this point nothing seems to work and I cant figure out what to do, but I'm hoping someone will have a suggestion, or I have missed something rather than having to replace it as that is just not ideal rn. It's not giving me an error code. It just says your console can't connect to live, but when I test the network everything's fine.
    360 console won't connect to live [​IMG]

360 console won't connect to live [​IMG]

:)

SpiralTexas371, Mar 25, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @SpiralTexas371, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about your issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the 360 network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The first link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection | Xbox Support

The second link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection speed | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Zen Like Calm Win User

Xbox One S losing network settings

Weirdly I have pretty much the same issue with my Xbox 360 with the wireless adapter. When I start the console it isn't connected to Xbox Live, yet I can hit 'connect to Live' and it does so.

I've got all the setting correct for automatic connections, it just won't do it.
  4. KNF3 Ace Win User

All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live.

I am just now having this issue for the first time. A couple weeks ago I was able to play Halo Reach on my Xbox One but today, when I load it up, it won't connect to Xbox live. My Xbox One is on a wired connection - open NAT and all services good - however
    the "360" won't connect. I tried correctly hard restarting the console twice, clearing the 360 saved data, and playing other games but all have the same issue. The "360" cannot connect to Live. I also tried deleting my 360 profile like suggested in a number
    of forums but when I go to sign in and download the profile, it can't connect anyway in order to download the profile.
  5. Miss Portia Win User

I Would like to connect to xbox live thru my laptop. Please help i would appreciate any input.

6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live

Sometimes the emulator won't connect, so bring up the 360 guide & you should see a option "connect to xbox live".
Thema:

1. 360 console won't connect to live - Similar Threads - 360 console won't

2. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  3. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  4. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  5. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  6. Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update

in XBoX on Windows
    Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update: You should make an update where you have 3 Xbox modes Xbox one mode, Xbox 360 mode and Xbox original mode.It should be on the mode you are on is the games you can play. Example on Xbox one mode is...
  7. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  8. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  9. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  10. Xbox 360 controller won't sync to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller won't sync to console: Hi, I'm having issues with my Xbox 360. The controller doesn'tseem to want to connect to the console for some reason. I can turn on the console with the controller but it won't actually connect. I...