360 console flashed red and gave code: E 82.

Discus and support 360 console flashed red and gave code: E 82. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I realize this question about my 360 console might be considered to be "ancient history"....BUT, nevertheless, I still have one with games to play but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpanStarling693, Nov 9, 2021.

1. 360 console flashed red and gave code: E 82.

I realize this question about my 360 console might be considered to be "ancient history"....BUT, nevertheless, I still have one with games to play but it will not operate because of the code: E 82. The console flashed red once but the turn-on button keeps flashing red. What do I do to fix it? I would appreciate some help with my problem. Thank you so very much for your consideration.

:)

SpanStarling693, Nov 9, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. Given the problem you are having, the only solution for the mentioned error is the procedures provided by Microsoft in the article below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/xbox...

- If the problem is not solved following the solutions provided by Microsoft in the article above, I fear that it will be necessary to take the console to repair.

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. elementsrok007 Win User

Factory Settings

How do I factory reset the console? I have an error code E 82 and i reset it like the old xbox 360's and it worked for about 5 minutes until I turned the console off by unplugging the power cord. then I went to power on again, it was back to the old error
    code E 82 again. :(
  4. life ends Win User

Xbox 360 Slim Red Dot of Death

Yeah I just had to send in my 360 slim in for an E-82 error. Its the Halo Reach console. I contacted support and they told me E-82 error is caused by an intermitten connection inside the xbox.
  5. SandeepSanyal Win User

Xbox 360 E hard drive upgrade?

Did anyone try it? Fitting a Xbox 360 Slim HDD in the Xbox 360 E model. Did it work properly? Because I bought the Slim HDD for my E console and it gave me E68 error code. That red ring light. Tried troubleshooting with various methods even from Xbox support,
    but it didn't work. But unplugging the Slim HDD my E console worked just fine.

Yes I bought authentic Microsoft product.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

HELLO my xbox 360 to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help

Thema:

1. 360 console flashed red and gave code: E 82. - Similar Threads - 360 console flashed

2. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  3. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  4. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  5. Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update

in XBoX on Windows
    Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update: You should make an update where you have 3 Xbox modes Xbox one mode, Xbox 360 mode and Xbox original mode.It should be on the mode you are on is the games you can play. Example on Xbox one mode is...
  6. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  9. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  10. 360 Download History crashes on console

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Download History crashes on console: When trying to scroll down the download history on console it keeps crashing. I have cleared cache, reset network adapter, reset console. I have hundreds of items to scroll through and it keeps...