360 arcade games on a Series X ?

Discus and support 360 arcade games on a Series X ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought an Xbox Series X and I’m trying to recover some of the games I purchased on the Xbox 360 Arcade, such as Radiant Silvergun, Ikaruga, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TLevel5, Jan 24, 2022.

  1. TLevel5
    TLevel5 Guest

    360 arcade games on a Series X ?


    I just bought an Xbox Series X and I’m trying to recover some of the games I purchased on the Xbox 360 Arcade, such as Radiant Silvergun, Ikaruga, and others. How do I find them on the new system, btw I still own my 360. Thanks

    :)
     
    TLevel5, Jan 24, 2022
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???

    Hi,

    Games are usually delisted when either the digital rights expire or the company that published the game goes bust. Gauntlet Xbox 360 arcade was delisted because Midway games filed for bankruptcy in 2010.

    However, Gauntlet and selection of other classic Midway arcade games is available on Midway Arcade Origins. These are ports of the arcade originals though. This collection is compatible with the Xbox One and Series X|S consoles.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    360 arcade games on a Series X ?

    If they're backwards compatible, they'll be listed as ready to install in your Full Library under Games and Apps.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

    Bring back Xbox 360 deleted arcade games

    Some of the old 360 arcade games are the best. Love the Outrun series.
  5. Rancidraptor Win User

    Purchased and previously Downloaded games not downloading.

    Look, It downloads X-Box Arcade and Indie games just fine, But the actual X-Box 360 digital copies are whats giving me trouble.
  6. CraigAmation983 Win User

    Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

    Hang on it's done it now on my 360.

    So delete profile on series x for 360 then go on a 360 game on series x or xbox one let it do it itself. Go on to your Xbox 360 and then boom it's done it
Thema:

360 arcade games on a Series X ?

Loading...
  1. 360 arcade games on a Series X ? - Similar Threads - 360 arcade games

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Can the xbox 360 arcade play original xbox games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the xbox 360 arcade play original xbox games?: Can the Xbox 360 arcade play original xbox games, it does not say on the box but I believe that the xbox 360 arcade can play original xbox games. [img] 5ecad7fb-eda2-4974-a6d1-821682a731a3
  8. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  9. Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with...: I am just wondering this since I might be looking into getting a Xbox 360 and was wondering which models have HDMI ports included on them. Thanks, Shlundo 9d77e028-0ae9-4872-ac81-06db6c86b15f
  10. How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade?: My Xbox is matte white, with a matte white disc tray and a manufactured date of May 28, 2008 as well as a HDMI port. Is this more likely to be a core or arcade model? Also this is a different...