360 Achievements Not Showing/ Unlocking

Discus and support 360 Achievements Not Showing/ Unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have only just noticed this as I have only just gone back to play some of my old Xbox 360 games, so apologies if there is already an answer out there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZombiePriest3, Nov 30, 2022.

1. 360 Achievements Not Showing/ Unlocking

I have only just noticed this as I have only just gone back to play some of my old Xbox 360 games, so apologies if there is already an answer out there but I am having issues with Xbox 360 games not appearing on my achievements list and also newly obtained Xbox 360 achievements not showing either.

There are a few games that are for whatever reason not showing on my achievements list, so will not list them all right now, but an example of this is Saints Row 2. I went back to hunt some achievements and get my completion up but this game was nowhere to be seen under my games played. When I fired it up, and opened up the achievement dashboard in the 360 menu that pops up when playing a 360 game, it appears with my current gamer score achieved in this game. Thinking nothing of it, I went on to obtain some more achievements, popping in-game and reflect in the 360 menu but when looking at my overall gamer score, there has been no increase.

Please advise if there is a workaround to get this GS to appear as it should.

:)

ZombiePriest3, Nov 30, 2022
  2. jbd4 Win User

Achievement notifications not showing up.

360 achievements unlock on the console whether you have a live connection or not. Check your achievements and see if they have unlock dates. That will show whether the xbox servers are recognizing the unlock or not.
  3. Loch Doun Win User

Destiny cross-play achievements not unlocking/registering

I am having the same issue. I've already unlocked 25 achievements on the 360 version.

I launched Destiny on Xbox One for the first time today and it unlocked 3 achievements and then stopped.

It is only showing 3 achievements on my profile but the achievements app shows that I unlocked 25.

What is going on? Is this an Xbox server issue that will be resolved on it's own?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ZombiePriest3, unfortunately there is no procedure that can be done on Xbox 360, I know that Microsoft announced that it was having some problems regarding showing the achievements of Xbox 360 profiles on Xbox One platforms.

What I'm going to recommend is that you get into account the True Achievements support because they're the ones who run this department.

https://www.trueachievements.com/help/index
  5. Elohmn Win User

100% achievement completion

To fill in some "blanks". Actually, every Achievement Unlocked has a few methods of the order it appears. If you Unlock an Achievement and view it from your own Profile it will simply show in the order the Achievements were Unlocked.

If you Compare Games with someone else (Friend or not doesn't matter), it will show both the combination of your Achievements and their Achievements but in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s.

If the other Player has Achievements Unlocked that you do not, it will show in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s with yours showing Locked directly across. If you have Achievement/s Unlocked that they do not it will be at the bottom of the Compare Games
    in order of which the Achievement/s were Unlocked from your Profile.
  6. carlhelps Win User

Xbox Achievements

Achievements should be syncing up properly again now.
    well all the achievements i unlocked on 360 yesterday are unlocked in my list but not counted in the tally for the game on 360 or my gamerscore anywhere but on my 360 so my gamerscore on 360 is ahead of everywhere else. even unlocked an achievement this
    morning and that one isn't counting anywhere it would seem. it shows on my xbox one but hasn't counted in my gamerscore so what the hell is going on is anyone's guess!
Thema:

1. 360 Achievements Not Showing/ Unlocking - Similar Threads - 360 Achievements Showing

2. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  3. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  4. Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese: [img] So I’ve recently purchased the red dead redemption (2010) on Xbox series X its the 360 version. Everything is working normally but when I go to achievements to look at the achievements, the...
  5. achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?: I've been playing an xbox 360 game on my xbox series s and have been trying to unlock achievements. When I complete them a notification appears on the screen but do not appear on the achievements...
  6. Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...: I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if there is a way I can merge/ bring my gamer...
  7. Achievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements: Off and on for the last few weeks my gamerscore for everything except XBox 360 games shows zero when I view all achievements. Even though I have completed the achievements for almost every game...
  8. Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?: I noticed a few weeks ago 360 games showed available achievements to unlock and now none of the 360 games list any. So, I was wondering is it possible to do so still because of the old servers...
  9. Achievements unlocked in Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 but not properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocked in Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 but not properly.: Hi there! I've been playing Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 for a while, I'm trying to get all the achievements from the DLC, when I checked my progress I noticed that three achievements are shown as...
  10. Help with 360 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with 360 achievements: Been on Xbox for 15 years now 13 on this account, when I was younger I think around 2009 or 2010, i modded a few Xbox 360 achievements. Accounts total gamer score got wiped, I deserved it lol. But...