360 "3d analog module" same as XOne module?

Discus and support 360 "3d analog module" same as XOne module? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my analog module on my Xbox one controller (elite) is messed up and would like to replace it. But I noticed that the 360s 3D modules have metal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B smaackumms, Oct 14, 2017.

1. B smaackumms
    B smaackumms Guest

Hello, my analog module on my Xbox one controller (elite) is messed up and would like to replace it. But I noticed that the 360s 3D modules have metal brace thing unlike the plastic ones on the One. Are these two modules interchangable or am able to ok it
    the 360s 3D module in the Ones? Thank you very much for your time and will be Definetly be looking forward to any help.

:)

B smaackumms, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Zulu 27V
    Zulu 27V Guest
    Xbox One Controller Drifting Up

I fixed my controller for at least another 6 months by replacing the 3D Controller Joystick Axis Analog Sensor Module, which only cost $2.15 for the part. It was actually an easy fix if you know how to solder (soldering is very easy), but it still gets annoying
    having to do it. So, does anyone know if you can use a xbox 360 3D Controller Joystick Axis Analog Sensor Module on an xbox one controller? The part looks and measures the same, but I don't know if it will act the same. Anybody have a clue, I know it was built
    with a metal bracket opposed to plastic, so I'm wondering if that is why it doesn't break down as much as the xbox one. Please so input would be very appreciated!

Zulu 27V, Oct 14, 2017
  3. CONTROLLER ISSUES - NO HELP FROM MICROSOFT

@CrypticBoz - the issue of the failing analog sticks has been of public knowledge for nearly two years and they've not addressed it, in fact the Elite controllers which are being sold on the pitch that they are of superior durability and craftsmanship as
    to extend its longevity when on the contrary they are actually of the same shoddy build as the original controllers as they sport the same plastic pieces on the analog module that fail as with the original controllers, this is what causes the analog sticks
    to fail and to develop stick drift

xDamnYouSalazar, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Zulu 27V Win User

Xbox One Controller Drifting Up

I fixed my controller for at least another 6 months by replacing the 3D Controller Joystick Axis Analog Sensor Module, which only cost $2.15 for the part. It was actually an easy fix if you know how to solder (soldering is very easy), but it still gets annoying
    having to do it. So, does anyone know if you can use a xbox 360 3D Controller Joystick Axis Analog Sensor Module on an xbox one controller? The part looks and measures the same, but I don't know if it will act the same. Anybody have a clue, I know it was built
    with a metal bracket opposed to plastic, so I'm wondering if that is why it doesn't break down as much as the xbox one. Please so input would be very appreciated!
  5. Angelayala452 Win User

Faulty left analogue stick (drifting up)

There's a fix to this but you have to solder a new analog module on the controller. It isn't that hard and you save money.
  6. CrestedAsteroid Win User

Elite pro controller

Hey, I've had an elite controller pretty much since it came out. The only issue i hahad with it was the analog stick module malfunctioning after constant use
  7. xDamnYouSalazar Win User

CONTROLLER ISSUES - NO HELP FROM MICROSOFT

@CrypticBoz - the issue of the failing analog sticks has been of public knowledge for nearly two years and they've not addressed it, in fact the Elite controllers which are being sold on the pitch that they are of superior durability and craftsmanship as
    to extend its longevity when on the contrary they are actually of the same shoddy build as the original controllers as they sport the same plastic pieces on the analog module that fail as with the original controllers, this is what causes the analog sticks
    to fail and to develop stick drift
  8. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Controllers Getting Worse

There is an officially licensed thrust master controller that has user replaceable sticks.

Unfortunately you’ve just gotten lucky, all three major manufacturers have used analog stick mechanisms from the same manufacturer for well over a decade. I had exactly the same problems with my 360

https://www.thrustmaster.com/en-us/products/eswap-x-s5-nxg-mini-stick-module/
Thema:

1. 360 "3d analog module" same as XOne module? - Similar Threads - 360 analog module

2. The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog

in XBoX on Consoles
    The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog: The right stick was working fine yesterday, but when I turn on the console and play the game, the stick moves around from left. Does anyone know what caused this? Thank you Best Wishes -Sajad...
  3. Xbox 360 right analog wont click

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 right analog wont click: I was playing Battlefield 3 it worked fine and then for some reason my right stick wont let me crouch what happened? e9a48897-0ab5-4276-87e9-e244aa1770d6
  4. 360 of pc only run in analog

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 of pc only run in analog: I just recently tried using a xbox 360 controller for my PC, but the controls only seam to work in analog! That is to say, there just off and on. like using the keyboard. I cant turn a little, or...
  5. Left Analog Stick broken (360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Analog Stick broken (360): The problem appears to be with the thing soldered to the circuit board, my left analog stick is too loose and when I push down on it, it goes too deep. Is there anyway to fix this or do I need to...
  6. Xbox 360 Left Analog Stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Left Analog Stick: I was recently using my Xbox 360, and was on the home/start screen and the left analog stick was not working. I started a game (Forza Horizon) and the left analog stick was working perfectly....
  7. Xbox 360 controller analog sticks seems 'pushed in'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller analog sticks seems 'pushed in': Today I realized that my controller's analog sticks are oddly short. They were pushed in somehow. I pulled them back and everything seemed ok, but when I pressed one of them it got back inside...
  8. Right analog stick not working on 360 console (console issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right analog stick not working on 360 console (console issue): This appears to be a console issue, looking for tips. I was playing a game and the right stick suddenly stopped working. It's an older controller so I quit and happened to have a new controller...
  9. Can't set audio to analog while using Xbox 360 VGA adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't set audio to analog while using Xbox 360 VGA adapter: Hello, I recently hooked up my Xbox 360 (original) after a long hiatus via the VGA HD/AV adapter, and was able to download a system update after connecting to Xbox LIVE. I noticed that...
  10. Xbox 360 controller right analog stick pulls down only in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller right analog stick pulls down only in game: I am using a Xbox 360 controller on my PC and recently the right analog stick pulls down only when in a game.I tested the hardware on the PC under Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and...