35,000 Achievement Points Lost/Missing - How / When Will They Be Restored?

Discus and support 35,000 Achievement Points Lost/Missing - How / When Will They Be Restored? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About a week ago nearly a third of my achievement score went missing, dropped off my totals. I have no idea why. I've been playing since I won an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScotCovert, Mar 19, 2021.

1. ScotCovert
    ScotCovert Guest

About a week ago nearly a third of my achievement score went missing, dropped off my totals. I have no idea why. I've been playing since I won an Xbox 360 in the Mountain Dew sweepstakes before it was released in November 2005 in the US. I have racked up over 87,000 G's, and now it's at 56,000. What the heck?

Anyone know who to contact at Microsoft to fix this?

:)

ScotCovert, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

While 3+ weeks is longer than usual for this to fix itself it's not unheard of for it to take several weeks.

The problem is that no one knows why it happens so there's not anyone i can direct you to to try & fix it.

As achievements are linked to the cloud now my guess it's something to do with that & your gamerscore is actually right but it's not displaying correctly on your profile & games which is why it shows as correct on TA.

Only thing i can suggest is removing your profile & redownloading it to your xbox.Just make sure you know all of your log in details before doing this.
  3. Wingnut da Cat Win User

If it's xbox one games then it's a glitch that randomly affects people from time to time.

No one knows why it happens but it should just correct itself eventually.

Can't give a timeframe as it corrects itself within different times for different people.

When it happened to me i lost over 200k gs but it returned back to normal within 4 or 5 days but other people have had to wait over 2 weeks.

[​IMG]
  4. Wingnut da Cat Win User

Thanks for your insight Daft Badger. Here we are, now 3+ weeks later, and all of the achievements are still missing. One thing weirder is that all of the Cyberpunk 2077 achievements I got disappeared from the total (and down to 0/1000 in All Achievements tab), but on Xbox Live they still display in my Home/Social tab. I went back in to Cyberpunk 2077 (I'm at the last stage -- and still missing 6 achievements -- but I haven't started that yet, as I'm waiting for a new update), but none of the achievements popped back in my console.

Another thing that was weird was that for the monthly achievement race with my friends, I was in first place with a 2,275 gamerscore, even though I had only scored 25 on a mobile MS game (I was farming Battlefield 4 MP weapons all of March). Until my monthly report showed up today, and I was right, it was only 25.

And they still show up as "Won" on my True Achievements account. Check the image out, captured today from my True Achievements account. I'm supposed to have a gamerscore (i.e., G) of 88,377, but only 56,381 is showing up on my Xbox profile. Why can True Achievements register them, but Xbox Live can't??? This is beyond frustrating for a lifetime Xbox gamer.

Is there any way to contact an Xbox Live staffer to get this corrected?
  5. Wingnut da Cat Win User

Thanks, Daft Badger. I didn't remove/redownload my profile, but achievements and gamerscore MAGICALLY REAPPEARED yesterday evening. Whew.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

If it's xbox one games then it's a glitch that randomly affects people from time to time.

No one knows why it happens but it should just correct itself eventually.

Can't give a timeframe as it corrects itself within different times for different people.

When it happened to me i lost over 200k gs but it returned back to normal within 4 or 5 days but other people have had to wait over 2 weeks.
Thema:

1. 35,000 Achievement Points Lost/Missing - How / When Will They Be Restored? - Similar Threads - 000 Achievement Points

2. 000-internal-test-game-m13 possible info

in XboX Insiders
    000-internal-test-game-m13 possible info: [IMG] submitted by /u/DrPepper_Can [link] [comments]
  3. Bugged Game "000-internal-test-game-m13" People Need to Know About This

in XboX Insiders
    Bugged Game "000-internal-test-game-m13" People Need to Know About This: [IMG] Update on 000-internal-test-game-m13 Picture uploaded by u/Lollipoe89 (separate form) u/GuruKronos Okay, so many people on insider got a glitched game. You can find it in My Games and...
  4. Error e200 000 000ef 000 00000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error e200 000 000ef 000 00000: I've tried resetting, a couple different ways it will not let me go to the screen to reset thx 35736f99-f243-45a1-96f4-484fbb6f7341
  5. 10 000 Microsoft Rewards points not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    10 000 Microsoft Rewards points not showing up: I recently completed the 10 000 G for 10 000 Microsoft rewards challenge (barely made it) but the points did not show up even I have the 2/2 and 10 000/ 10 000 showing with check marks and...
  6. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...: please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff
  7. Free 35 000 VC with 3 month Xbox live subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 35 000 VC with 3 month Xbox live subscription: While on the home of my xbox one X. I noticed a promotion stating that if i bought 3 months of xbox live, I would get 35000 VC for NBA 2k19. 4 days past and I noticed I still havent got it. I...
  8. More than 20 000 Rewards points not depositing for over a month

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    More than 20 000 Rewards points not depositing for over a month: Last month, around March 16th, I've made a request for an early deposit of more than 20 000 Rewards points. According to my billing history, there was a deposit made on March 28th, but none of the...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 (50 level & 3 000 000 CP) BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 (50 level & 3 000 000 CP) BUG: Hi. I played forza horizon 4 before on pc and where level 22 I think. I played online and was invited to a 50 Laps Race around the whole island, understanding that I would never drive it but I...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Cacti error code 017-000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Cacti error code 017-000: Microsoft Jigsaw Cacti error code 017-000 How do I get this to re-download c54fb184-f3ed-407f-b969-52f5d48be3e3