33 Immortals: Try Out New Features in the Fourth Playtest from May 20 - Xbox Wire

Discus and support 33 Immortals: Try Out New Features in the Fourth Playtest from May 20 - Xbox Wire in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, May 21, 2025.

  1. 33 Immortals: Try Out New Features in the Fourth Playtest from May 20 - Xbox Wire

    /u/GuruKronos, May 21, 2025
    #1
  2. Spankster95 Win User

    May the Fourth

    Star Wars Bounty Hunter, The Force Unleashed (and its sequel), Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars Battlefront (all titles)
  3. EloyCarvajal Win User

    May the Fourth

    That one on nintendo 64, who was a spaceship racing... I dont remember the name but it was cool
  4. darkist1 Win User

    May the Fourth

    The first star wars games I played were Pod Racer, and
    Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

    loved playing these games, and both should probably get a reboot/remaster
  5. MisterRatBoy Win User

    May the Fourth

    Never really watched or played Star wars
  6. VA Win User

    May the Fourth

    My two favorites would have to be Star Wars: Republic Commando and Star Wars: Battlefront II on the Xbox original.
Thema:

33 Immortals: Try Out New Features in the Fourth Playtest from May 20 - Xbox Wire

Loading...
  1. 33 Immortals: Try Out New Features in the Fourth Playtest from May 20 - Xbox Wire - Similar Threads - Immortals Try Features

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. 33 Immortals Third Playtest is Back from Jan 28 to Feb 7

    in XboX Insiders
    33 Immortals Third Playtest is Back from Jan 28 to Feb 7: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Weekend TEST: 33 Immortals Insider Programme

    in XboX Insiders
    Weekend TEST: 33 Immortals Insider Programme: 33 Immortals Insider Programme 2 Patch Notes - 20/09/2024 – Thunder Lotus (zendesk.com) So you can think about making some free time these days to try it out :). In case you couldn't make it last...
  8. Join The 33 Immortals Weekend Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Join The 33 Immortals Weekend Playtest!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Why has my immortals fenyx rising been removed?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my immortals fenyx rising been removed?: I bought immortals fenyx rising on Xbox and now have moved to PC, the game was originally there and playable but now it has been removed from my library and can only play it with game pass. i can...
  10. Immortals Fenyx Rising DLC does not show up in Cloud Gaming

    in XBoX on Windows
    Immortals Fenyx Rising DLC does not show up in Cloud Gaming: Hi, Exactly as the title says. It shows up in download version, but will not show up in Cloud Gaming. Is there a solutions to this? Best cc93464d-92a6-4254-a868-5f821117e3ae