30 Day credit card gold trial did not work

Discus and support 30 Day credit card gold trial did not work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have started gold trial for 30 days with my credit card, but seems it did not work, when I played fitness game such like knockout, it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YunChengShi, Mar 21, 2016.

1. YunChengShi
    YunChengShi Guest

Hi,

I have started gold trial for 30 days with my credit card, but seems it did not work, when I played fitness game such like knockout, it was locked with information
    : 'get gold'.

Besides, I found on the xbox website that this gold trial is able to download games with gold, it also not works for me.

Can anybody help?? Thanks very much !!!!

My Gametag is ShiFengYuan.

BRs

:)

YunChengShi, Mar 21, 2016
  2. DEEMOE666
    DEEMOE666 Guest
    My account reverted to free early

Opps I did not mean a trial ... I meant to type a 30 day gold card

DEEMOE666, Mar 21, 2016
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    unable to go gold

A 14 day gold trial DOES NOT make you gold. It is just a trial that gives you partial access to gold features.

If you did purchase Gold via a credit card, it may not take effect immediatly.

Photonimus, Mar 21, 2016
  4. DEEMOE666 Win User

My account reverted to free early

Opps I did not mean a trial ... I meant to type a 30 day gold card
  5. Photonimus Win User

unable to go gold

A 14 day gold trial DOES NOT make you gold. It is just a trial that gives you partial access to gold features.

If you did purchase Gold via a credit card, it may not take effect immediatly.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one S - 14 day xbox gold trial

It would help if you read it correctly

14day trials aren't gold trials

Games with Gold available if I'm on a 30-day Xbox Live Gold credit card trial?

You're eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold membership or an Xbox Live Gold trial that requires a credit card.

What kind of Xbox Live Gold trials are eligible?

You're eligible if you're on an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial.

If you're on a 14-day prepaid code trial, you're not eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold subscription or trial that requires a credit card.

What if I'm on a 14-day prepaid code trial and I upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during your non-renewing trial period, your Xbox Live Gold membership won't start until the end of your free trial. You won't be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your paid
    membership begins
  7. MacoP25 Win User

June Games with Gold: Just Cause 2

8. HassanB Win User

Xbox Live Free Trial

Hi,

You don't have any sort of a free trial attached to your account. If you were offered a 30 day trial on the console dashboard you'll need to add a payment method in order to take advantage of it.

If you redeemed a trial code like a 2 day or 14 day trial, or even a 30 day trial code from a redemption card then you wouldn't need any sort of payment details. The 2 day/14 day card doesn't give you gold status but lets you play online for the stated days
    (2 or 14 days, depending on what you redeemed), or 30 days (which will give you gold status) if you redeemed it from a gold subscription card.
Thema:

1. 30 Day credit card gold trial did not work - Similar Threads - credit card gold

2. Is there any way to get xbox live gold with a $25 gift card, without a credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there any way to get xbox live gold with a $25 gift card, without a credit card: I want to get xbox live gold, but I only have a gift card for $25 on xbox, I can't find a way to buy xbox live gold with my current balance without using a credit card...
  3. Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold: Good day I want to buy X-box gold status and I live in Vietnam, all settings and my profile changed to it Somehow, I cannot do it from X-box itself, it just give me the link So, I go to web...
  4. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  5. Credit Card information, xbox live gold.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Credit Card information, xbox live gold.: So I bought xbox live gold because I thought it would be nice to have some free games every month, boy was I dissapointed. You see I dont have nor want a credit card, so now every month games...
  6. Got charged BRL 2.00 on my credit card but didn't renewed the Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged BRL 2.00 on my credit card but didn't renewed the Live Gold: Hi! Today I've purchased the promotional renew of Xbox Live Gold for BRL 2.00, got charged on my credit card but it seems the Live Gold access still blocked on my account. Can you help me?...
  7. why do I need a credit card to get something that is free ( Games with Gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I need a credit card to get something that is free ( Games with Gold): Does anyone else think it is strange that I have a Gold subscription that I have paid for..But For some reason Microsoft needs a credit card on file to download the free games with gold. So I...
  8. Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why?: I've been getting every month the games for gold i can get xbox one game easy. But when i try to buy 360 ones on my xboxone it tell me i quote i need to put a form of payment???? Seriously a...
  9. I would like to sign in Xbox live Gold, but I only have Elo credit card. How I can do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to sign in Xbox live Gold, but I only have Elo credit card. How I can do?: I would like to sign in Xbox live Gold, but I only have Elo credit card. How I can do? 7eac7cf7-8ae9-4745-848b-6b6cb0c9a6d3
  10. Gold subscription, cancelled credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription, cancelled credit card: Hi ! My credit card is cancelled since september and my gold subscription is "waiting" since begin of october. I changed my credit card and tried to pay my gold subscription but i always got the...