3 Xbox’s same household. Is it possible to all share mw2 or other games

Discus and support 3 Xbox’s same household. Is it possible to all share mw2 or other games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, wanted to see what others experience is. We have 3 Xbox’s in the same household. I know linking accounts only works for 2 Xbox’s but what if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juanA1chi, Nov 14, 2022.

1. juanA1chi
    juanA1chi Guest

Hello, wanted to see what others experience is. We have 3 Xbox’s in the same household. I know linking accounts only works for 2 Xbox’s but what if it’s actually in the same house hood and the IP address can confirm this? Is it possible to share the game on all 3 Xbox’s or would just have to purchase the game again

:)

juanA1chi, Nov 14, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Activision also blocks sharing the game, at least the DLC

This is their right as the publisher.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to purchase the game on at least 1 more account in order to share across 3 consoles.
  4. CosmicCraze Win User

Can I transfer a game license to a friend?

• No, Xbox does not allow you to game share with people outside your household. Game sharing is a feature that allows family members or friends living in the same household to share games and Xbox Live Gold memberships on one console. Sharing your games or memberships with people outside your household violates the terms of use and could result in account suspension or other penalties.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

can use at the same time

Only one can use Xbox Game Pass. You can however share the games that are on Xbox Game Pass with someone else using the Home Xbox setting on the console.

Bear in mind this feature can only be used in the same household if there is more than one console in it. Sharing games to other users in other households is against the terms of use, and can get you suspended or banned for doing it.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can 3 people play the same game when game sharing?

You can only share games in the same household on one console. If you share games to another household, then you are basically breaking Xbox rules, and can be suspended or banned for doing it.
Thema:

1. 3 Xbox’s same household. Is it possible to all share mw2 or other games - Similar Threads - Xbox’s same household

2. Xbox One and Series X in same household

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and Series X in same household: Hi - I have an Xbox one and will be getting the series x. I'd like my children to be able to continue to use the One with parental controls ser and them to only use the Series X with supervision...
  3. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live across 2 consoles in same household

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live across 2 consoles in same household: I have two consoles in my house. My "home console" is my Xbox One X in our living room and is directly wired to our home network router. The second console is my original Xbox One in our basement...
  4. Why can I not see family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not see family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one: I and unable to see a family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one but they can see my status 0c2cf75e-5bea-4b41-a7e9-ad7d3712c050
  5. Coop PC and Xbox in the same household

in XBoX on Windows
    Coop PC and Xbox in the same household: I'm trying to play coop on a PC and xbox in the same household. My wife is signed in with her gamertag on my "Home" xbox, so she has access to my games and live. I am on the PC. When we both try...
  6. Issues playing bc 360 games multiplayer on 2 XBox Ones in the same household

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues playing bc 360 games multiplayer on 2 XBox Ones in the same household: Okay, here's the skinny. We have two XBoxes in the same household. The Home XBox is my son's, so he can share all of the games that are on my XBox Live Gold account. We've been able to play all...
  7. Internet lag on PubG with multiple xbox one consoles in same household

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet lag on PubG with multiple xbox one consoles in same household: I have a situation with two xbox one's in the same household that play similar games, one of which is pubg. I understand it's not a finished game, fps drops like crazy, etc.. however, when...
  8. Multiplayer with PC & Xbox in the same household

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer with PC & Xbox in the same household: Hello, I own a gaming PC and an Xbox. They use my same windows account. Today I bought Sea of Thieves, and I'm excited about the crossplay so that I can play with my kid. One of us on the xbox,...
  9. Digital Downloads over multiple XBOX Ones in the same household.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Downloads over multiple XBOX Ones in the same household.: I am about to purchase 2 Xbox Ones, and purchased some very large Digital Downloads in excess of 50GB, these games will be access via 2 different EA Access accounts. Instead of doing a full 50GB...
  10. Two Xbox Ones in same household. How to manage Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox Ones in same household. How to manage Xbox Live?: Hi. Me and my brother have shared an Xbox One since release day, we are purchasing a second one for me this weekend. We already have Xbox Live on his GamerTag, from now on Ill be playing on the...