3 repair orders with the same issue keeps scratching all discs

Discus and support 3 repair orders with the same issue keeps scratching all discs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have sent many times xbox one s for repair . However in the last 3 repairs i receive a faulty console which keeps scratching all my discs . i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NektariosKontogeorgis, Mar 24, 2020.

1. 3 repair orders with the same issue keeps scratching all discs

i have sent many times xbox one s for repair . However in the last 3 repairs i receive a faulty console which keeps scratching all my discs . i informed xbox support many times for this and the issue persists . they dont send me a working console. i want
    an opinion of the forum . is there someone who have experianced the same issue ??

:)

NektariosKontogeorgis, Mar 24, 2020
  2. NektariosKontogeorgi Win User

i sent the console today to microsoft . however i did not put a note to the box . I only sent the disc in the same box with the console in order to for the service center to see the scratched disc. However if someone try to see the scratches then the scratches
    can easily be visible not by all sides but only from some sides of the disc. Can you please inform microsoft service center for these details ??
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Nektarios,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for all the issues you are having. We recommend to set up another repair. We understand you have been through three of them. This time I would like you to write a note and take a picture of a disk that
    is scratched and put it in the repair box with the console. This way the repair center will look into it more. What happens most times is they will test the console and if it doesn't do what it was sent in for repair then they send it back. Also, check the
    serial number see if it is the same for all repairs. It is very unlikely you got three separate consoles that all do the same thing. Also make sure you follow

guide for proper placement
    . Again, we are sorry for all the hassle.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Call of Duty Black ops - Downlaodable content has changed &&1 ??? cant play any mission

Is your disc dirty or scratched at all? I've heard of some users giving their disc a really good clean (or having the disc repaired at a local rental shop) to resolve the issue.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

My Xbox scratches my discs

Hey there Slaughtopsy,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your discs getting scratched.

If this happens with all of your discs, it does sound like a disc drive issue. If you can confirm that the console wasn't moved or shook during play as Nagging suggested, then your best bet would be to submit an
    Online Repair order by following the steps in our

Repair Process
    article.

Even when out of warranty, limited edition consoles like the Star Wars if they they cannot be repaired and need to be replaced are replaced with the same limited edition console. You will need to make absolutely sure to remove the hard drive and any accessories
    before you send it in for repair.
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

HELP DISK SPINS WHILE I EJECT IT!

Hi BERRETTA,

I am not sure if it is scratching your disc. Are your discs scratched?

As for an immediate repair, that is up to you. If your discs are not getting scratched, a repair does not sound super urgent.
Thema:

1. 3 repair orders with the same issue keeps scratching all discs - Similar Threads - repair orders same

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  5. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  6. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  7. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  8. Can’t make repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t make repair order: For the past several months, I have been unable to start a repair order from the UK for my Xbox Series X. On the Microsoft website, when I start the repair order creation process, I get to a...
  9. Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.: In short, the Series S which I have owned for less than a year stopped working. After going through the suggested fixes, I have tried placing a repair order through the Microsoft account multiple...
  10. Xbox Series X - same unit repair info - order status disappeared and new xbox added?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - same unit repair info - order status disappeared and new xbox added?: Hello everyone never posted here before first of all sorry for my english, i am italian and i am writing here because the italian version of the community seems to lack the xbox category. I...