3 New LG CX Tv's+2 XB1X consoles Dolby Vision Issues

Discus and support 3 New LG CX Tv's+2 XB1X consoles Dolby Vision Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; K I just bought 2 LG CX Tv's to get prepared for new consoles and well while playing Avengers the 1st day it was out my upstairs tv shut off with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TANK85FS, Sep 14, 2020.

  1. TANK85FS
    TANK85FS Guest

    3 New LG CX Tv's+2 XB1X consoles Dolby Vision Issues


    K I just bought 2 LG CX Tv's to get prepared for new consoles and well while playing Avengers the 1st day it was out my upstairs tv shut off with a rapid blinking light console was fine and I died as the hulk in a training mission but no Dolby vision through
    console after that happened,best buy replaced that and everything was fine until I messed with settings to make it 1440p then no more Dolby again until I fixed it somehow.Well downstairs tv on a whole different XB1X shut off during Avengers BUT Dolby was fine
    BUT randomly I just turned it on and yep YOU GUESSED IT DOLBY IS GONE,btw the whole time even on replaced tv it natively supports Dolby through Netflix no problems at all,don't know why this is happening only thing I've done that fixes it is a console reset,thankfully
    I have an external,hopefully new consoles don't do this,there's NO WAY it's the tv that thing is solid and has done it on 3 separate tv's 2 separate consoles.

    :)
     
    TANK85FS, Sep 14, 2020
    #1
  2. TANK85FS Win User

    3 New LG CX Tv's+2 XB1X consoles Dolby Vision Issues

    Found out around 4:30am turning off AMD Freesync fixes the problem...hopefully for good
  3. ALUCARD360 Win User

    OLED77CXPUA, XBOX ONE X, and Dolby Vision

    I figured it out just in case if anyone has this issue with any LG CX and maybe GX model. If your Xbox is saying Dolby Vision is not supported on your CX. Go into the settings and Turn off AMD Freesync in the TV settings. This setting comes turned on by
    default and make the XBOX say your TV does not support Dolby Vision.
  4. EricCarpenter3 Win User

    OLED77CXPUA, XBOX ONE X, and Dolby Vision

    I figured it out just in case if anyone has this issue with any LG CX and maybe GX model. If your Xbox is saying Dolby Vision is not supported on your CX. Go into the settings and Turn off AMD Freesync in the TV settings. This setting comes turned
    on by default and make the XBOX say your TV does not support Dolby Vision.
    I came here looking for an answer to this, but it can’t be to turn off AMD Freesync. Thats a headline feature of using the CX with a XBox One S or X (or the series X coming out).
  5. General Cintron Win User

    DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

    Samsung makes a great TV but no support for Dolby Vision. Made it easy to buy an LG C7 OLED Dolby Vision 55"
  6. Notorious RAU Win User

    Dolby Vision on my TV

    Xbox has updated to a "low latency" version of dolby vision causing issues with most TV's. I have the same issue with my 2018 Vizio P Series.

    Once Xbox/MSFT does another update for the Dolby Vision they currently have in use it should support more TV's. There is not garuntee that all TV's will be compatible with 4k Dolby Vision.

    I'm extremely annoyed by this too as my new TV is not being used to its full potential.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnar...-microsoft-vizio-and-lg-respond/#230928544539
Thema:

3 New LG CX Tv's+2 XB1X consoles Dolby Vision Issues

Loading...
  1. 3 New LG CX Tv's+2 XB1X consoles Dolby Vision Issues - Similar Threads - Tv's+2 XB1X consoles

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  6. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  7. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  10. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]