3 Months XBL Gold for 3 Games Promo Code hasn't arrived

Discus and support 3 Months XBL Gold for 3 Games Promo Code hasn't arrived in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Promotion Details: The promotion was "Buy three of these select games and get 3 months of XBox Live Gold free." I purchased three Xbox One games within... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kerzain, Jan 24, 2014.

1. kerzain
    kerzain Guest

Promotion Details: The promotion was "Buy three of these select games and get 3 months of XBox Live Gold free." I purchased three Xbox One games within the promotional period: Crimson Dragon, Powerstar Golf, and Killer Instinct

Date of Purchase: 12/26/2013

Promo Item(s): I have not yet recieved the activation code for my 3 months of XBL Gold

Everyone I know has received their promotion code for this, but I haven't. Suspecting there may be a problem with my contact information, I went into my account and checked. Well, it turns out my billing email address (long expired and out of use)
    is different than my XBL email address. I didn't realize you guys collected so many email addresses, so although my primary contact email & login information was all correct, the one hidden away in the billing info was not. My fear is that the promotion code
    was sent to this out of date email, instead of the primary contact/login email I currently have my account set up for. if this is the case, I would appreciate it if someone would resend that activation code, as I've since updated my billing info to reflect
    the correct information.

Thank you for your time.

:)

kerzain, Jan 24, 2014
  2. PilIow Pants
    PilIow Pants Guest
    Game disc with 12 month subscription.

Promo: Free game disc with 12 month subscription.

Date: Purchased promotion on March 4th. Received email and chose game on March 9th.

Promo item: Fable 3

The email stated 8-10 weeks but Fable 3 hasn't arrived yet.

PilIow Pants, Jan 24, 2014
  3. The Phosis
    The Phosis Guest
    Crazy Larry Promotion - Game Problems.

Promotion: Buy 6 month Gold membership & get five free games

Date: April 08, 2012

Promo Items: Fable 3 , Halo: Reach , Toy Soldiers, Kinect Sports, and Gunstringer

--

Problem - XBL-Gold = paid for. Promised games = not arrived yet.

_

Steps taken thus far - Check WLID Inbox, Junk/Spam/Deleted, confirm contact info, re-check inbox (et. al.), chat with XBL Customer Service who referred me here.

_

Desired solution - Game Codes! Help!

The Phosis, Jan 24, 2014
  4. 3 Months XBL Gold for 3 Games Promo Code hasn't arrived

I believe a pre requisite was also to have already purchased at least one of the title pre promo.

Unless I am mistaking you may not qualify.

If you did qualify a support agent will most likely be along too validate your prize

Listed mia 510, Jan 26, 2014
  5. kerzain
    kerzain Guest
    Purchasing a game before the start of the promo wasn't a requisite, but they did mention that those that *had* purchased 1-2 games before the start of the promo would still be covered along with the rest of us.

Promo details: http://i.imgur.com/amQBOTn.jpg

You'll also notice they say they'll send the code to the email address associated with the ACCOUNT and not the PAYMENT METHOD. So this led to additional confusion on my part when trying to figure out why my email hadn't arrived when it should have.

kerzain, Jan 26, 2014
  6. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Hi there kerzain,

For that particular promotion, if you didn't already own games from the list of qualifying games, you needed to purchase between December 26th adn January 1st.

I would make sure to double check
    billing.microsoft.com
    to see if your purchases fell in that promotional period.

MisterFizzle, Jan 27, 2014
  7. kerzain
    kerzain Guest
    My purchases fell within the promotion window. The promotion window started 12/26/2013 at 12:01 am EST, as per the image linked in post #3 of this thread.

These are my purchases, which I specifically initiated on the 26th to take advantage of this promotion.

http://i.imgur.com/cdu4PMY.gif

kerzain, Jan 27, 2014
  8. I Blinkin I
    I Blinkin I Guest

Didn't get mine either. I'll give it another week.

I Blinkin I, Feb 3, 2014
  9. kerzain
    kerzain Guest
    It's been well over two weeks since I created this thread, and the issue is still ongoing.

kerzain, Feb 9, 2014
  10. kerzain
    kerzain Guest
    Since this thread has been ignored by support for three weeks I ended up solving the problem by contacting support directly through chat. Setting this issue to solved.

kerzain, Feb 15, 2014
  11. Ubertool
    Ubertool Guest
    I'm having an issue with this as well, talked to online support and the games and apps division on the phone and they said they have no idea what this promotion was and really have no way to help other than by posting on the forums and waiting.

Ubertool, Feb 15, 2014
  12. kerzain
    kerzain Guest
    They didn't know what I was talking about either, and they had to escalate to Microsoft (chat support seems to be a third party MS hires as a buffer or sorts). I had to post screenshots of the promo in support chat, and then give them my XBOX One serial#
    and Console ID#. Then they escalated the ticket to Microsoft, and an hour later they sent a code to my XBOX One live account via private message.

Here are the links of the promo and the details/fine print of the promo. All in all, I was in support chat for about an hour before getting this resolved.

http://i.imgur.com/amQBOTn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zfVOCsQ.jpg

kerzain, Nov 3, 2018
  13. kerzain Win User

It's been well over two weeks since I created this thread, and the issue is still ongoing.
  14. MisterFizzle Win User

Hi there kerzain,

For that particular promotion, if you didn't already own games from the list of qualifying games, you needed to purchase between December 26th adn January 1st.

I would make sure to double check
    billing.microsoft.com
    to see if your purchases fell in that promotional period.
  15. kerzain Win User

Since this thread has been ignored by support for three weeks I ended up solving the problem by contacting support directly through chat. Setting this issue to solved.
  16. Listed mia 510 Win User

I believe a pre requisite was also to have already purchased at least one of the title pre promo.

Unless I am mistaking you may not qualify.

If you did qualify a support agent will most likely be along too validate your prize
  17. kerzain Win User

They didn't know what I was talking about either, and they had to escalate to Microsoft (chat support seems to be a third party MS hires as a buffer or sorts). I had to post screenshots of the promo in support chat, and then give them my XBOX One serial#
    and Console ID#. Then they escalated the ticket to Microsoft, and an hour later they sent a code to my XBOX One live account via private message.

Here are the links of the promo and the details/fine print of the promo. All in all, I was in support chat for about an hour before getting this resolved.

http://i.imgur.com/amQBOTn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zfVOCsQ.jpg
Thema:

1. 3 Months XBL Gold for 3 Games Promo Code hasn't arrived - Similar Threads - Months XBL Gold

2. XBL Gold (12 Month/1 Year) Digital Codes Invalid Now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBL Gold (12 Month/1 Year) Digital Codes Invalid Now?: I get that the 1 Year subscription is gone on xbox.com, and physical retailers, I've seen the game pass codes and stuff in the local family dollar, but there's the digital retailers and im looking...
  3. 3 Month XBL sub w/ PUBG DLC G Set skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month XBL sub w/ PUBG DLC G Set skin: Hi. I was told to post here for support by an XBL live chat agent regarding this issue. I wanted to buy this through the console: https://i.imgur.com/2iPy85o.jpg It's a promotion at the moment...
  4. In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer): Hello, around April 11th of this year I purchased the discounted 3 month xbox live gold package through the "looking for gold?" In-dashboard promotional offer. The package was meant to include a...
  5. I bought 3 month XBL Gold for the Minecraft Offer back in June

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought 3 month XBL Gold for the Minecraft Offer back in June: I should've got a code by July 31st but I still have no code. How do I get my code? 8e545aa5-02ad-4799-892c-00151b39ebc6
  6. Xbox Live messages expired, including Halo MCC XBL gold month code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live messages expired, including Halo MCC XBL gold month code: I had received a message with an activation code for 1 free month of XBL gold. The other day I logged on to redeem, and all inbox messages are missing, including the code. Are there any ways to...
  7. Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code: I got the message with the xbl prepaid 1 month gold code.But when i confirmed it,it always said:"Something went wrong.Sorry about that.Give it a try in a while."It has been a week.What's wrong...
  8. unable to purchase 1 month of XBL gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to purchase 1 month of XBL gold: Hello I just put money into my microsoft account and now have £6.02 on the account but it not letting me use this for the purchasing of 1 month XBL on the account management options which the 1...
  9. Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...: I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far. I just want to join my friends and play Monster hunter World. T_T...
  10. XBL free month code on top of existing gold account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL free month code on top of existing gold account?: Does anyone know if using a 1 month free code just overlaps on an existing gold account or will it add an extra month to the end of your current subscription? Thanks!...