3 month xbox live

Discus and support 3 month xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am getting three month xbox live on amazon but when I tried to on here there was only 1 and 12 month ones. if I buy this will it still work?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WC MauveOrc1523, Jan 5, 2014.

1. 3 month xbox live

I am getting three month xbox live on amazon but when I tried to on here there was only 1 and 12 month ones. if I buy this will it still work?

:)

WC MauveOrc1523, Jan 5, 2014
  2. I wil be on my 4th Console

well they extended my warranty till July, they gave me 3 months xbox live and £60 credit to buy a game.

weaponx_uk2003, Jan 5, 2014
  3. jsy2000
    jsy2000 Guest
    3 Month xbox live subscription

Today, I noticed a deal on xbox live dashboard stating if you renew the 3 month xbox live subscription, you would receive an extra 3 months of xbox live. I went out and bought a 3 month card. When will the extra 3 months be credited to my account? I just
    redeemed my card around 6 central pm time.

Thanks,

James

jsy2000, Jan 5, 2014
  4. TacT1caLRewindZ Win User

xbox live

You can actually stack memberships.

For example if I was to add

3 Months Xbox Live

3 Months Xbox Live

and I added these on the same day they would actually tot up to 6 months.
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox ultimate question

It will convert your Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate and then add the 3 months to it. So badically you get 3 more extra months of live
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi There, are you certain it was 3 months gamepass ultimate and not just gamepass or Xbox Llive Gold? If you convert 3 months of gamepass or Xbox Live gold to ultimate it is only 2 months of ultimate and not 3.
  7. MetalScrubbs Win User

Why is it that the you get more microsoft points in the U.S. then in Canada?

I pose another question.

Why can I only find xbox live 3 month cards at HMV.

I can't bring myself to buy 12 months and only use it for 5 months tops.

I think Canada needs to get more 3 month cards!!

Or at least have the option to buy 3 month subscriptions on xbox live, instead of just 12 month and 1 month.
  8. PetyoDimitrov Win User

Multiplayer games lags really really bad after changing the region

I cannot change XBOX Live Gold region in next 3 months. This can be done once in 3 months.
Thema:

3 month xbox live

1. 3 month xbox live - Similar Threads - month live

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?: My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months gift card and i want to exchanged it but dont know how...
  4. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  5. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  6. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  7. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  8. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  9. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  10. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa