3 month xbox live

Discus and support 3 month xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am getting three month xbox live on amazon but when I tried to on here there was only 1 and 12 month ones. if I buy this will it still work?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WC MauveOrc1523, Jan 5, 2014.

1. 3 month xbox live

I am getting three month xbox live on amazon but when I tried to on here there was only 1 and 12 month ones. if I buy this will it still work?

:)

WC MauveOrc1523, Jan 5, 2014
  2. I wil be on my 4th Console

well they extended my warranty till July, they gave me 3 months xbox live and £60 credit to buy a game.

weaponx_uk2003, Jan 5, 2014
  3. jsy2000
    jsy2000 Guest
    3 Month xbox live subscription

Today, I noticed a deal on xbox live dashboard stating if you renew the 3 month xbox live subscription, you would receive an extra 3 months of xbox live. I went out and bought a 3 month card. When will the extra 3 months be credited to my account? I just
    redeemed my card around 6 central pm time.

Thanks,

James

jsy2000, Jan 5, 2014
  4. TacT1caLRewindZ Win User

xbox live

You can actually stack memberships.

For example if I was to add

3 Months Xbox Live

3 Months Xbox Live

and I added these on the same day they would actually tot up to 6 months.
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox ultimate question

It will convert your Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate and then add the 3 months to it. So badically you get 3 more extra months of live
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi There, are you certain it was 3 months gamepass ultimate and not just gamepass or Xbox Llive Gold? If you convert 3 months of gamepass or Xbox Live gold to ultimate it is only 2 months of ultimate and not 3.
  7. PetyoDimitrov Win User

Multiplayer games lags really really bad after changing the region

I cannot change XBOX Live Gold region in next 3 months. This can be done once in 3 months.
  8. MetalScrubbs Win User

Why is it that the you get more microsoft points in the U.S. then in Canada?

I pose another question.

Why can I only find xbox live 3 month cards at HMV.

I can't bring myself to buy 12 months and only use it for 5 months tops.

I think Canada needs to get more 3 month cards!!

Or at least have the option to buy 3 month subscriptions on xbox live, instead of just 12 month and 1 month.
Thema:

3 month xbox live

1. 3 month xbox live - Similar Threads - month live

2. Xbox live gold 3 months card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold 3 months card: Does the card put money in my account? Can I use the card to purchase packages and deals from seekers notes? 43c3a025-d90a-41da-a7df-39e5d163aaea
  3. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  4. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa
  5. Microsoft live support not answering ticket for a month.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft live support not answering ticket for a month.: About a month ago I started a ticket for my account recovery process, which got escalated, and after I submitted all my information for the account recovery process, I didn't get a response at...
  6. Xbox live monthly subscription refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live monthly subscription refund: Hi This morning playing a game, i recieved a full comms ban, i was playing my usual game sank a ship and reported by a player for saying nice chest of legends gg, i instantly recieved a 3 day...
  7. buying a 12 month subscription of live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a 12 month subscription of live: So Xbox wanted to raise the price of Xbox live 12 month and the results were people wasn't happy so Xbox decided to not raise the price however they done away with 12 month subscription. You can...
  8. My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account: As the title states, an old email address (which I was able to recover in a relatively short time) got compromised months ago. All accounts tied to this email were also compromised, including my...
  9. Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...: This is a pretty straightforward question. When I signed up for Xbox Live Gold, I got an email confirmation, and whenever I buy something on the Xbox store directly, I get an email receipt. This...
  10. My son cancelled Xbox Live Gold 12 month Gift Card

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son cancelled Xbox Live Gold 12 month Gift Card: When I click the resubscribe button, the screen takes me back to redeem code and I can't reuse the redeem code. I just purchased it a week ago. Can anyone help me on how to resubscribe using the...