3 month subscription with 1000 apex coins

Discus and support 3 month subscription with 1000 apex coins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased 3 months of gold xbox live in order to get the 1000 apex coins at 50% off. Its 2 days passed the date i would receive them and have yet to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImSoPreaux, Jul 5, 2019.

1. ImSoPreaux
    ImSoPreaux Guest

I purchased 3 months of gold xbox live in order to get the 1000 apex coins at 50% off. Its 2 days passed the date i would receive them and have yet to get them. Thanks in advance.

:)

ImSoPreaux, Jul 5, 2019
  2. ChristianD'Alessandr Win User

I have not received my 1000 apex coins yet!

I bought the same thing of the 3 months live with 1000 apex coins and have not got them either
  3. ImSoPreaux Win User

Ill contact support and find out. Thanks for your help
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello ImSoPreaux!

You would also want to make sure that you met the criteria needed for the promo.

The
    fine print is listed on the site
    that is only for new subscribers, not existing Xbox Live Gold members.

* 1 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or
    Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable
    taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.

I hope this helped!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. ImSoPreaux Win User

United States wasn’t locked on this offer.
  6. Parthurnax52 Win User

Maybe its processing maybe you dont fulfill the criteria. Have you read the fineprinted stuff?
Thema:

1. 3 month subscription with 1000 apex coins - Similar Threads - month subscription 1000

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!: thats all. getting ripped off and cant contact a human. you rang me and hung up cf2cd2d1-b522-4fdd-be87-5f52ce24bc8d
  5. Got 22 days validity for a months subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got 22 days validity for a months subscription: Hi Hi I got 22days validity for a months subscription? Why did that happen my subscription ended on 4 November 2023 I renewed my subscription on 24th November but got validity till 16 December...
  6. Free 3 month subscription to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free 3 month subscription to game pass: I bought Xbox series s with a free 3 month subscription to gamepass ultimate as part of the deal from bestbuy. confirmed this multiple times from the employee and was told it will be included....
  7. I canceled my monthly subscription, will I get a refund if I canceled it the day of?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I canceled my monthly subscription, will I get a refund if I canceled it the day of?: I canceled my monthly subscription, will I get a refund if I canceled it the day of? 1171e863-dc95-4467-830b-f14c7171ecc7
  8. Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?: Hi. Okay, question is.... Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quest (Specifically the one for 500 points) with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription? My Ultimate ends soon and I need 1 more week or...
  9. Does game pass allow for multiplayer gaming? I got the R79 monthly subscription but can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass allow for multiplayer gaming? I got the R79 monthly subscription but can't...: Hi. South Africa. Bought game pass for R79 but can't access multiplayer gaming. Does this package not allow multiplay? If so, how can I reverse the subscription and join the correct one? Thanks...
  10. It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate...: I'm being charged $16 on my card for game pass ultimate but you have it listed for $14.99? Can someone please explain this to me? Thank you. a6f46993-3f8d-4f90-b748-e8e4e509e79c