地平线3闪退,需要退款 [Mod Translation - Horizon 3 flashback, need a refund.]
Discus and support 地平线3闪退,需要退款 [Mod Translation - Horizon 3 flashback, need a refund.] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 刚买的地平线3,遇到闪退问题,已经尝试了很多方法,均 法解决,现在需要退款 [Mod Translation - Just bought Horizon 3, encountered flashback problems, has tried a lot of methods, can not be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JunEast, Aug 15, 2020.
Thema:
地平线3闪退,需要退款 [Mod Translation - Horizon 3 flashback, need a refund.]
Loading...
-
地平线3闪退,需要退款 [Mod Translation - Horizon 3 flashback, need a refund.] - Similar Threads - 地平线3闪退,需要退款 Mod Translation
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
September 3, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2609.1001.9.0]
in XboX InsidersSeptember 3, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2609.1001.9.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 3, 2026... -
(disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...
in XboX Insiders(disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?... -
September 3, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260831-1200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 3, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260831-1200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 3, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260831-1200) Feel... -
September 3, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260831-1200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 3, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260831-1200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 3, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260831-1200) Feel... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?
in XboX Insiders10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting... -
Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
Users found this page by searching for:
退款