3 day XBL GOLD Promo Greyed Out

Discus and support 3 day XBL GOLD Promo Greyed Out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My XBL Gold subscription ran out but i remember my son's soccer game came with a promotional 3 day XBL Gold code. We went ahead and entered the code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AngCMom1, Jan 1, 2014.

1. AngCMom1
    AngCMom1 Guest

My XBL Gold subscription ran out but i remember my son's soccer game came with a promotional 3 day XBL Gold code.

We went ahead and entered the code in, the XB accepted it, but we're still on Silver.

I checked the Subscriptions I have and it has XBOX LIVE FREE but the XBL GOLD 3 DAY FREE is greyed out.

Can someone let me know if there is something wrong where it won't let us use the 3 day gold account?

:)

AngCMom1, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Xbox gold membership

• When you buy Xbox Live gold month to month, it will cost $9.99 per month.
    • When you buy a 3 month XBL gold it costs $24.99, or $8.33 per month
    • When you buy a 12 month XBL gold it costs $59.99, or around $5 per month
    That price will be less if you can find a promo or discount.

Dirty Loco, Jan 1, 2014
  3. B0ssMAn96
    B0ssMAn96 Guest
    My 14 day trial code was accepted, but now it is greyed out and I can't play online.

I put in a code for a 14 day gold trial and the code was accepted, but now it is greyed out in my account and I can't play online. Help!

B0ssMAn96, Jan 1, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

That's because 48 hour trial codes don't change your status to gold

It only gives you temporary multilayer access in the specific game you got the game from

ngocphi, Jan 1, 2014
  5. The promo code will not ilupgrade your account to gold, but will allow you to access gold features. Only some not all such as games with gold will not work with trial codes.

MurmuringSum34, Oct 31, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

That's because 48 hour trial codes don't change your status to gold

It only gives you temporary multilayer access in the specific game you got the game from
  7. MurmuringSum34 Win User

The promo code will not ilupgrade your account to gold, but will allow you to access gold features. Only some not all such as games with gold will not work with trial codes.
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

Xbox gold membership

• When you buy Xbox Live gold month to month, it will cost $9.99 per month.
    • When you buy a 3 month XBL gold it costs $24.99, or $8.33 per month
    • When you buy a 12 month XBL gold it costs $59.99, or around $5 per month
    That price will be less if you can find a promo or discount.
  9. Major Keebler Win User

Shadow Jago for existing Gold Members

It was a promo for a full retail year of XBL gold. No, I don't think people who didn't buy that package should get it...
  10. Enzoweb Win User

Youtube app not working (always says unavailable). Want to re-install but there is no "uninstall" option

I don't have Gold - seems like it's a necessity these days. The uninstall option is not greyed out, it's not there.

I suppose I'll have to bite the bullet and get Gold membership.
Thema:

1. 3 day XBL GOLD Promo Greyed Out - Similar Threads - XBL GOLD Promo

2. Redeemed 3 x 12 months of XBL Gold, but there are only 24 months (2 Years) shown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed 3 x 12 months of XBL Gold, but there are only 24 months (2 Years) shown: Hello Guys, as mentioned above, I just redeemed 3 Keys with 12 month auf XBL Gold each with no problems. After each the message was shown, that everything worked fine and I received 12 months of...
  3. XBL Gold (12 Month/1 Year) Digital Codes Invalid Now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBL Gold (12 Month/1 Year) Digital Codes Invalid Now?: I get that the 1 Year subscription is gone on xbox.com, and physical retailers, I've seen the game pass codes and stuff in the local family dollar, but there's the digital retailers and im looking...
  4. Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles?: Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles? 6890a96f-02ee-4ddb-8118-075f2821c92e
  5. XBL gold vs Game Pass subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL gold vs Game Pass subscriptions: Good day.. I have a month to month Xbox Live Gold subscriptions and I am considering getting the game pass and upgrading to Xbox game pass ultimate. I just have a few questions regarding the move...
  6. Annoying Bug With XBL Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Annoying Bug With XBL Gold: So my Gamepass Ultimate ran out about a month ago but I've been using my brother's account's ultimate until it expired last night, so I last night tried to get it on sale for one dollar, the...
  7. Why Can't I Renew XBL Gold anymore?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why Can't I Renew XBL Gold anymore?: I am trying to repurchase XBL Gold for a year. All options to do so have been removed, and the only option I have available is the Xbox Game Pass. I don't want Xbox Game Pass, I only want XBL...
  8. Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo: Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of Xbox Live AND 1000 Apex coins for $1. My dad...
  9. Purchased 3 months of xbl gold during rocket league promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 months of xbl gold during rocket league promo: I purchased three months of Xbox live gold on June 27th during the rocket league promo and still have yet to receive my code. The promo said codes would be sent out by July 31. I spoke to live...
  10. 3 Months XBL Gold for 3 Games Promo Code hasn't arrived

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Months XBL Gold for 3 Games Promo Code hasn't arrived: Promotion Details: The promotion was "Buy three of these select games and get 3 months of XBox Live Gold free." I purchased three Xbox One games within the promotional period: Crimson Dragon,...