3 Consoles, one gold sub, and family use

Discus and support 3 Consoles, one gold sub, and family use in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey kids! I've been researching this, but havent been able to find a straight answer. I currently have 1 xbone elite, which is shared by my 2 kids and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TEDofTEDs-[xboxvenue], Nov 16, 2017.

  1. 3 Consoles, one gold sub, and family use


    Hey kids!

    I've been researching this, but havent been able to find a straight answer. I currently have 1 xbone elite, which is shared by my 2 kids and I. My goal is to buy two more xbone consoles (for xmas), so we can all play together. The goal is all 3 of us,
    playing the same game, say BattleFront 2, at the same time, in the same match. Is this possible on one Gold Sub and buying one game license using the "Home" designation for my parent login and creating 2 other gamer tags, 1 each for the 2 other consoles?

    Cheers,

    Ted

    :)
     
    TEDofTEDs-[xboxvenue], Nov 16, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox Family Gold

    I recently bought 3 gold pre paid subs last month. I want to know if it's possible to convert my existing gold to a family gold account? I tried looking in account settings and the option isn't there. My gold family pack ended last month, so I bought 3 sub
    cards , but now my younger son wants a account now. So am I able to do that? If so why don't I see the option to join family gold? I only have the 12, 3, and 1 month options.
     
    BiOHAZARD 901, Nov 16, 2017
    #2
  3. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Xbox One Price drop

    If that is the case who gets to use their gold account on other machines? They've clearly said that. Just like now, your live subscription follows you to whatever Xbox console you use. So who on that original console can take their account to another console?
     
    STANNY08, Nov 16, 2017
    #3
  4. 3 Consoles, one gold sub, and family use

    There is not.. We need to KEEP BOTHERING Microsoft for this feature. I would like to do the same thing you are thinking, tho I already have 2 Xbox Ones and am just looking to add one more. I really doubt they will do this for us though.. As it is now you
    would also have to buy 2 copies of the games you want to play together, provided one is a digital download it would work on 2 xboxes (your home and secondary) This is just not a reasonable scenario though. We all live in the same house for crying out loud.
    Game/Gold sharing should include HOUSEHOLDS not just a primary and secondary xbox. It's not like they can't create an IP or console registration process that would allow this to happen. Keep bothering them about it. I know I will be.

    Good day sir!
     
    Xo B1 DIZLE1 oX, Nov 16, 2017
    #4
  5. So, you are saying I dont get to be "cool dad" this year. =(

    Thanks for the reply!

    Cheers!
     
    TEDofTEDs-[xboxvenue], Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Xo B1 DIZLE1 oX Win User

    3 Consoles, one gold sub, and family use

    There is not.. We need to KEEP BOTHERING Microsoft for this feature. I would like to do the same thing you are thinking, tho I already have 2 Xbox Ones and am just looking to add one more. I really doubt they will do this for us though.. As it is now you
    would also have to buy 2 copies of the games you want to play together, provided one is a digital download it would work on 2 xboxes (your home and secondary) This is just not a reasonable scenario though. We all live in the same house for crying out loud.
    Game/Gold sharing should include HOUSEHOLDS not just a primary and secondary xbox. It's not like they can't create an IP or console registration process that would allow this to happen. Keep bothering them about it. I know I will be.

    Good day sir!
  7. TEDofTEDs-[xboxvenue Win User

    3 Consoles, one gold sub, and family use

    So, you are saying I dont get to be "cool dad" this year. =(

    Thanks for the reply!

    Cheers!
  8. onyxishere Win User

    two x boxes in home

    All accounts need to be on the same console when they are being added to the family pack. After that, they can be used on separate consoles.

    The family pack gives up to 4 gold memberships. 1 adult main account and 3 child sub accounts. All sub accounts are considered child accounts regardless of age.

    You can check out the FAQ if you have any other questions.

    www.xbox.com/.../FamilyPackFAQ
  9. Merlin4421 Win User

    Family Live Accounts

    You get 3 free months added to the end of your sub for each of your accounts that is apart of your family gold.
  10. MumAxe468253 Win User

    Home Gold - Gimme some answers MS

    1 designated console HOME every one can play on it and doesn't need to be gold. For them to play on their own consoles they WILL need their own sub. So yes 3 subs at 60 a pop.
Thema:

3 Consoles, one gold sub, and family use

Loading...
  1. 3 Consoles, one gold sub, and family use - Similar Threads - Consoles gold sub

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. Xbox gold on 3 consoles

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold on 3 consoles: Can I have 3 Xbox with one account gold live and use one at a time, will all 3 have Xbox gold? 6e90dc02-b009-4683-8736-46043789e5c6
  6. World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold: Since 10 days WOT shop for key cards and gold are empty. I have contacted WOT cosole support and they suggested to check my localization settings fo xbox. I checked and send them screenshots. Now...
  7. WOT console - empty gold/keycard store

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    WOT console - empty gold/keycard store: after the last world of tanks console update, in the game client store, gold and keycard sections are empty. WOT support told me that it"s because of localization problem / contact xbox live...
  8. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3
  9. I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to...: I have a purchased xbox live gold ,but can't play any games that are on the console. It states that I have to purchase the ultimate. Is this correct? e0863ac5-a9d7-46c5-b5ab-272fda0993d8
  10. MY CONSOL IS ASKING ME TO PAY FOR A GAME I GOT FREE WITH GOLD

    in XBoX on Consoles
    MY CONSOL IS ASKING ME TO PAY FOR A GAME I GOT FREE WITH GOLD: I downloaded walking dead season 2 game but when it finished downloading season 1 disappeared and now wants me to pay for it I downloaded both on games for gold so why do I have to pay for season...