3 brilliant suggestions for 1 brilliant console. Please Read

Discus and support 3 brilliant suggestions for 1 brilliant console. Please Read in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1. Unresponsiveness and delay Please please release a TESTED STABLE Operating system update to correct the random unresponsiveness in menus and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SAS RaptorForce, Dec 30, 2015.

1. 3 brilliant suggestions for 1 brilliant console. Please Read

1. Unresponsiveness and delay

Please please release a TESTED STABLE Operating system update to correct the random unresponsiveness in menus and the Xbox guide/interaction menu, soon.

2.Buttons with no functions

When on messages, WHY does X, menu button and preview button have no function? Are you crazy? X to delete conversation without opening it would be a god send.

3. instant access to 'record that feature'

It would be amazing if you could triple tap the xbox guide/home button to take a recording.

4. I really can't fault you anywhere else even with the Xbox home that you've now turned into a marketing platform, with the tonnes of content, which doesn't even cause the UI to be laggy. Well done for not going OT and causing performance issues on such
    a powerful console.

Thanks for reading and keep up the good work.

BTW Windows 8 on Xbox good, Windows 10 on Xbox brilliant. Windows 10 on PC baddd 3 brilliant suggestions for 1 brilliant console. Please Read :( we dont like spyware.

good work on Xbox but please give PC some love.

:)

SAS RaptorForce, Dec 30, 2015
  2. Mr Fawlty93
    Mr Fawlty93 Guest
    SC:Blacklist Interview Game Director, Patrick Redding.

Brilliant read. That has answered alot of my questions. Thanks for that.

Mr Fawlty93, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Console3 - For Older Gamers and Parents

Brilliant night on Gears 3, again thanks to all those who attended

Console 3

A Trooper Elite, Dec 30, 2015
  4. 3 brilliant suggestions for 1 brilliant console. Please Read

Hey there.

The best place for these suggestions is the feedback site at
    http://feedback.xbox.com
    - take a look if anyone else has made the same suggestion and vote that up, or if it's a new idea create a new post there. The Xbox team uses that site to gather ideas for future system updates.

Theory of Game, Dec 30, 2015
  5. Theory of Game Win User

Hey there.

The best place for these suggestions is the feedback site at
    http://feedback.xbox.com
    - take a look if anyone else has made the same suggestion and vote that up, or if it's a new idea create a new post there. The Xbox team uses that site to gather ideas for future system updates.
  6. Mr Yaz13 Win User

Anyone see this meme?

these are brilliant love reading them
  7. Clarissalover Win User

Brilliant game

I didn't like DR3 as much, because of the different graphics and the way you have to keep pausing to look at the map, but the game was still fun. I hope Capcom releases a new version of the game, like "Off the Record."
  8. Mr Fawlty93 Win User

SC:Blacklist Interview Game Director, Patrick Redding.

Brilliant read. That has answered alot of my questions. Thanks for that.
  9. A Trooper Elite Win User

Console3 - For Older Gamers and Parents

Brilliant night on Gears 3, again thanks to all those who attended

Console 3
Thema:

1. 3 brilliant suggestions for 1 brilliant console. Please Read - Similar Threads - brilliant suggestions brilliant

2. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  3. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  4. External Drive is Brilliant!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External Drive is Brilliant!: I had read a piece on how getting an external device improves the speed of Fallout's incredibly long load times. Once I got my 1 TB drive for $60 and installed every game I own (About 25 titles!)...
  5. Brilliant game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brilliant game: I have played DR1 and DR2, but I have enjoyed this game the most. The smartglass intergration is briliant even though the drone strike thing can sometimes bug. Unfortunately one of the...
  6. I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant.: I wish GTA IV wasn't so horrible because I wouldn't of held out on GTA V for so long. I bought it during the Christmas Sale. I only played tonight without knowing anything about any of the...
  7. Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.: First time in my life I have been given a perfect rating Woop Woop! fb594568-6be9-48d3-9ea0-7192995e869c
  8. Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.: I got this game day one with Forza, Dead rising, Need for speed, Ryse, Lococycle and Fifa and have since bought Max the curse of brotherhood too but by far the most time I have spent on my console...
  9. 1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS.: Ok after trying everything to sort my forza vip pass,the factory reset was my only option....I unistalled evrything all15 games and addons,all apps....removed family,removed all profiles, I was...
  10. Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began: @OilyDragonfly0 - Care to share your PSN ID and I'll check what you've been playing. I've checked on some people who confess to love their PS4 and I'm surprised at how little they've been playing...