3 bans in 3 days now

Discus and support 3 bans in 3 days now in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is getting beyond a joke now as my account has received 3 bans in 3 days and in the last case review it said because of what my other accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jameshinett97, Oct 17, 2017.

1. 3 bans in 3 days now

This is getting beyond a joke now as my account has received 3 bans in 3 days and in the last case review it said because of what my other accounts were doing which is bs. I'm getting really fed up because this is ruining my online experience because some
    sad people can't handle the fact I beat them on fifa so constantly report me to get me banned. I had a 100 day communication ban before and since then I haven't messaged people but the corrupt enforcement team just instantly ban me for yet another 100 days
    and 30 day ban from online and give me the same crap about how everyone should be welcome and made to feel safe which is the complete opposite of how I feel. I want to leave xbox for good now because of it

:)

jameshinett97, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Ban was lifted but I cannot do party chat

My xbox one account got a communication ban about 2 weeks ago and it was followed by an xbox live ban 3 days later and now that the xbox live ban was lifted I am still communication banned and I've contacted someone at support and they didn't help me. I've
    been banned for 3 days now. Gamertag:

AneurysmPhobia, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Brutboy999
    Brutboy999 Guest
    I got a coms ban 3 days ago now ive got a multiplayer ban today i want to appeal!

I got a coms ban 3 days ago now ive got a multiplayer ban today i want to appeal!

Brutboy999, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

3 bans in 3 days now

Doesn't matter how many people report you,you will only be suspended if you have violated the ToU/CoC.

Any report is investigated before any action is taken.

You were issued more suspensions because it sounds like the enforcement team found other offences you had committed while investigating your case.

100 day suspensions don't show on the enforcement site
    here
    so can't be appealed.

You will have to wait out the suspension.

I would also suggest reading the code of conduct so you know what is not acceptable on xbox live.

Daft Badger, Oct 17, 2017
  5. I never even messaged them and had messages off the same people saying enjoy the ban and it is rather convenient that the ban came about 1 hour after the game I had played and beaten that person in. I didn't break the ToU/CoC but it's just because I have
    been banned before so just get insta banned every time in the future

jameshinett97, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

3 bans in 3 days now

Doesn't matter how many people report you,you will only be suspended if you have violated the ToU/CoC.

You were issued more suspensions because it sounds like the enforcement team found other offences you had committed while investigating your case.

here
    so can't be appealed.

I would also suggest reading the code of conduct so you know what is not acceptable on xbox live.
  7. jameshinett97 Win User

3 bans in 3 days now

here
    so can't be appealed.

I never even messaged them and had messages off the same people saying enjoy the ban and it is rather convenient that the ban came about 1 hour after the game I had played and beaten that person in. I didn't break the ToU/CoC but it's just because I have
    been banned before so just get insta banned every time in the future
  8. MURDERINCORP Win User

Owned it for 3 days now,

Wow, didn't expect this much of a response. While I'm not saying the console is crap, it leaves a lot to be desired for. And yes I understand it is the very beginning at launch, it's just very bland. With all of the hype MS was touting it should have been
    a crowd pleaser from the start. I don't have any regrets getting it but I sure am glad I did not part ways with my 360.
  9. ShadowRiver797 Win User

Owned it for 3 days now,

[quote user="Ix TRIGMATIC xI"]

The PS4 is no question ahead in games right now. Maybe not of better quality, but no question quantity. This is almost mute though because it could easily change. Remember when the PS3 came out? The game selection was just awful, now they're most likely
    ahead in the exclusives category.

[/quote]

To be fair Sony got really lucky on that one. PS3 should have failed. I am willing to bet the only reason it didn't is that Sony had built enough of a loyal fanbase to get them through the period where they were being idiots (hell, I'm a PS fan and I didn't
    even buy PS3 til last year when I could get one cheaper and i made sure they had a good game selection. If they still hadn't turned it around by then I'd not have a PS3 still. I remember when they announced the 600 dollar price tag I was like, "yeah, good
    luck with that Sony" and then found other things to distract me). Sony only turned it around by having enough of a fanbase still around that when they finally changed their attitude and started doing things they should (and some of it couldn't be changed like
    the hardware being hard to develop for but at least Sony actually started trying to be helpful to developers) they were able to turn it around.

Even then, Sony managed to take a *huge* success and having arguably by the numbers the most successful console in the previous generation (PS2) and a lot of mindshare to being the last one in the race (but at least a console that was eventually successful
    even if not the dominant one). You know why I think they are enjoying so much success besides MS being stupid and making it easy? Because this time around, Sony is acting humble and pretty much addressing all the stupidity they did back then. I mean that whole
    February announcement if you read between the lines reads like a giant, "We're sorry, we realized what we did wrong with PS3 and look, we're totally doing it differently this time and we are trying to address what you guys find important". I know that's why
    I was so excited about the february announcement... the fact that Sony seemed to have learned their lesson and were addressing all the weak points of the PS3 (seriously, that's what makes me have a lot of faith in PS4, no MS's mis steps, but Sony's very humbled
    attitude and the fact they seem to realize what they did wrong and are completely acting different this time. I'm very happy to see them trying to be very developer friendly and even asking developers what they wanted when they designed the PS4).

Now, I'm not saying MS can't do the same. They have the money and a loyal fanbase as well. I'm just saying don't think that PS3 not failing was just cause it was easy to turn it around. I'm pretty sure Sony only managed to even have the chance cause of the
    large amount of mindshare they had at one point. MS at least also has the money as well ;).
  10. BrianGunter Win User

Owned it for 3 days now,

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

@Lestat You do realize that PS4 has more games than its exclusives right. Not a single person I know brought a PS4 for a launch exclusive. They brought them for a cheaper entry into next generation gaming of multiplatform titles.

[/quote]

Oh, sorry. I wasn't aware that you and your friends represented the entire gaming population and your reasoning is the only valid one. My bad.
Thema:

3 bans in 3 days now

1. 3 bans in 3 days now - Similar Threads - bans days

2. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  3. is it fair that xbox banned me for 366 days because of a hitler pfp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it fair that xbox banned me for 366 days because of a hitler pfp: So xbox banned me for 366 days.So one of my friends thought it would be funny to change my profile pic to hitler you know “jokes” also i had nothing to do with this. So i get home thinking its a...
  4. I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...: I was put on a **** ban over 2 weeks ago for supposedly abusive chat which is ludicrous because I’m always only in party with mates but got this violation which means now I play zombies I can’t...
  5. How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.: [img] How can Xbox ban you for 2 days for posting a rocket league ad on a trade club. It was a normal post. No swearing just the item , colour , price. I’ve got photo of post...
  6. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  7. Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal: Hello xbox, my account was banned due to me talking to someone during the xbox chat.They texted me saying we'll done implying that I messed up because I couldn't watch the defuser in my seige...
  8. I got communication banned for 2 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for 2 days: My account got com banned because I called a guy a [mod removed] that voice messaged me sexual remarks about my son on my profile pic and I get com banned and nothing happens to the weirdo how is...
  9. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  10. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7