3 bad controllers

Discus and support 3 bad controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got an xbox 360 3 years ago with two controllers. The past year both cotrollers have intermittently disconnected and often won't re-connect. A couple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S900TER, Jan 5, 2014.

1. S900TER
    S900TER Guest

3 bad controllers

Got an xbox 360 3 years ago with two controllers. The past year both cotrollers have intermittently disconnected and often won't re-connect. A couple of months ago i bought a 2nd hand console with no controller. My two controllers have the same problem with
    the newly purchased console. A friend recently gave me an old 360 console (perfect working order) with one controller and a dvd remote. Yet again the same problem occures with the most recent console, both original controllers and now the most recent controller.
    The dvd remote works fine on all consoles. can anyone explain what might be going on here before i ship it all out and go to Playstation please?

:)

S900TER, Jan 5, 2014
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    RIGHT ANALOG STICK! DRIFTS UP!

Can you try the controllers on a friend's XBOX to try to determine if it is bad controllers. Are all the controllers updated to the latest firmware?

{Parity}, Jan 5, 2014
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Bad run of controllers.

Unfortunately, the warranty on the controllers is 90 days and anything beyond that will result in a charge for repair/replacement.

{Parity}, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Hani Daher Win User

Sent a controller with drift in order to be fixed and in return i got same controller with same problem

Real world:

Step 1: is controller bad: yes

Step 2: replace or fix controller

Step 3: send back new or fixed controller.

Microsoft germany:

Step 1: is controller bad: yes

Step 2: repackage and send back controller 😂😂
  5. ncgfuelld Win User

The Good Ole Days.....

yeah I definitely miss the good ole Bad company 2 MP, everything was PERFECT! controls were a tad sluggish an heavy compared to this one, but that was it.. so hopefully Bad Company 3 will be the ONE!
  6. An Angel Ablaze Win User

Broken Xbox One controller - Detective wanted -

It could be any of those 3 things mentioned. The play-and-charge cable might be broken, the micro usb port could be faulty, or a bad update. I had similar issues and in my case(s) it was the cable itself and also a bad update that broke one controller(only
    worked when plugged in after update). I had received a replacement controller with a bad micro usb port as well, so test it on a spare controller.
  7. XxFalcaoxX1 Win User

Xbox One Reputation System Guide V1.00

my control come with the bad anologioco, my doll walks to the side alone ... I wanted an urgent repair it, he only has 3 months.
  8. HyperVenom523 Win User

Bad controller?

Looks like you need a new one then...
Thema:

3 bad controllers

1. 3 bad controllers - Similar Threads - bad controllers

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  5. Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...: I think the identity management systems are terrible. Maybe they could write and API to Google. 4df3d1a3-fd3b-48a8-9559-3bc2c7f0a3b2
  6. I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...: I sent in a elite controller in warranty still with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not fixed with no explanation why. The controller was in great condition otherwise. What is this...
  7. I have an xbox series x controller that developed bad stick drift after 7 months. Warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an xbox series x controller that developed bad stick drift after 7 months. Warranty...: After 7 months of light use i got bad analog stick drift and n ow the controller is useless. I am disabled and have very little money, buying this controller took some sacrifice I can't afford...
  8. NEW Controller Series S..(BAD LS ALREADY)will not walk forward!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEW Controller Series S..(BAD LS ALREADY)will not walk forward!!!!: ..1st posted as a reply and not a New Question. This is ridiculous. First time buyer of an Xbox. Previous PlayStation user for many many years. I'm much older now, use the console much less,...
  9. Why are x box controllers so bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are x box controllers so bad?: Am spending to much money buying x box controllers they last 2 months maybe 3 i wonder if Playstation controllers have bad quality ? 85542b73-302f-4266-beb1-87e0937803a0
  10. New Twitch app update - bad 15m auto dim & xbox remote control forward/play/pause buttons ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Twitch app update - bad 15m auto dim & xbox remote control forward/play/pause buttons ...: The new Twitch app update that I had to install last night has some major issues, that make the experience worse then it was before: - The screen dims after about 10/15 mins. - I can no longer...