3 achievements for 40G. Where is the rest?

Discus and support 3 achievements for 40G. Where is the rest? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title explains it all. Taptiles got an update a few weeks after the release. Minesweeper followed up a year later. Will Solitaire (and Mahjong) also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sven Hemmelder, May 14, 2014.

  1. 3 achievements for 40G. Where is the rest?


    Title explains it all. Taptiles got an update a few weeks after the release. Minesweeper followed up a year later. Will Solitaire (and Mahjong) also get the normal 200G? Would be nice. 3 achievements for 40G. Where is the rest? :)

    :)
     
    Sven Hemmelder, May 14, 2014
    #1
  2. EMAIRXEN
    EMAIRXEN Guest
    Kingdom: New Lands - Achievements Bug

    I have a problem with these Achievements on the game Kingdom New Lands:

    - Crowned (40g)

    - Heraldic Achievement (40g)

    I've completed the game over 3 times, and the Achievements aren't UNBLOCKED, they are BLOCKED all the time...

    Is a bug? I have all the lands, with all the things unblocked, the unicorn, the bear, the deer, all the types of horses, all the types of hermits, all the types of statues...

    Thanks.
     
    EMAIRXEN, May 14, 2014
    #2
  3. MBGrunnNL
    MBGrunnNL Guest
    fix microsoft bingo

    Please fix, The around the sphere achievement worth 40G. it unlocks in the game achievementlist but does'nt pop the 40G s seen in the Xboxapp.
     
    MBGrunnNL, May 14, 2014
    #3
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

    3 achievements for 40G. Where is the rest?

    Hello Ariose999,

    I checked in with the dev team and they do have plans to bring more achievements to Solitaire and Mahjong, they just aren't certain yet when those will appear. As soon as we know they're coming, we'll announce it here and on our FB pages.

    Thanks for the great question!
     
    Coreysito, May 15, 2014
    #4
  5. Coreysito Win User

    3 achievements for 40G. Where is the rest?

    Hello Ariose999,

    I checked in with the dev team and they do have plans to bring more achievements to Solitaire and Mahjong, they just aren't certain yet when those will appear. As soon as we know they're coming, we'll announce it here and on our FB pages.

    Thanks for the great question!
  6. MBGrunnNL Win User

    fix microsoft bingo

    Please fix, The around the sphere achievement worth 40G. it unlocks in the game achievementlist but does'nt pop the 40G s seen in the Xboxapp.
  7. MAZE RUNNER 7 Win User

    Achievements not adding up.

    Hi, I'm , I have 3 half unlocked achievements on Batman Arkham City.

    1. Gold Revenge (40G). Time stamp 27/12/2014.

    2. Perfect Freeflow 2.0 (5G). Time stamp 27/12/2014.

    3. Campaign Bronze (10G). Time stamp 28/12/2014.

    I have try'ed resting my console, deleting my profile and downloading it again and not has worked.

    This has to be fix'ed on MS end.
  8. UnchargedTerror Win User

    How Many Discs Will Forza 4 Be On?

    an achievement - Ferrari Collector 40G

    Own every Ferrari included on Disc 1.
  9. NxtDoc1851 Win User

    Achivements

    I don't mind games being in my gaming history. Although for the games that I only played for a few hours and disliked it and achieved say 40 GS I would like those gone along with the 40GS. But it really is whatever.

    The "App discovery" 0GS achievements are annoying and truly need to go in my opinion.
Thema:

3 achievements for 40G. Where is the rest?

Loading...
  1. 3 achievements for 40G. Where is the rest? - Similar Threads - achievements 40G Where

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]