3/10 Inside Xbox Mixpot not received.

Discus and support 3/10 Inside Xbox Mixpot not received. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I didn't receive the Mixpot rewards for watching the March 10th Inside Xbox. Despite watching the whole stream on my xbox with my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Vashguns, Mar 22, 2018.

  1. Vashguns
    Vashguns Guest

    3/10 Inside Xbox Mixpot not received.


    Hello, I didn't receive the Mixpot rewards for watching the March 10th Inside Xbox. Despite watching the whole stream on my xbox with my account linked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    :)
     
    Vashguns, Mar 22, 2018
    #1
  2. JDawgg77
    JDawgg77 Guest
    Only got inside xbox mixpot, no e3 mixpot

    I streamed both events on my android app, but only received the inside xbox mixpot. Still haven't received the e3 mixpot.
     
    JDawgg77, Mar 22, 2018
    #2
  3. JTOdell24
    JTOdell24 Guest
    Did not receive inside Xbox Mixpot

    I haven not received my sea of thieves mixpot reward from the inside Xbox event.
     
    JTOdell24, Mar 22, 2018
    #3
  4. 3/10 Inside Xbox Mixpot not received.

    Heya!



    You should see that content appear in your Xbox messages or in an email.



    Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue
    with that content is fixed.



    For more info and updates check out the Sea
    of thieves status update page!
     
    Mister Taurus, Mar 23, 2018
    #4
  5. Vashguns
    Vashguns Guest
    Thank you kindly!
     
    Vashguns, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Mister Taurus Win User

    3/10 Inside Xbox Mixpot not received.

    Heya!



    You should see that content appear in your Xbox messages or in an email.



    Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue
    with that content is fixed.



    For more info and updates check out the Sea
    of thieves status update page!
  7. Vashguns Win User

    3/10 Inside Xbox Mixpot not received.

    Heya!



    You should see that content appear in your Xbox messages or in an email.



    Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.



    For more info and updates check out the Sea of thieves status update page!
    Thank you kindly!
  8. Zorg Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot

    Hi !

    The Xbox MixPot FAQ mentions that
    "You’ll receive your MixPot within one week or less from the end of the Xbox Live streaming event" -
    as the Inside Xbox stream happened on 3/10/2018, you should receive that code by the end of today (3/17). If you still haven't received that code by tomorrow, please reply to this thread to let us know, and we'll continue taking a look with you
    then.
    Just an update, I did not receive the mixpot by the end of the day like you said I should.
  9. Mister Quasar Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot

    Hi Zorg!

    The Xbox MixPot FAQ mentions that
    "You’ll receive your MixPot within one week or less from the end of the Xbox Live streaming event" -
    as the Inside Xbox stream happened on 3/10/2018, you should receive that code by the end of today (3/17). If you still haven't received that code by tomorrow, please reply to this thread to let us know, and we'll continue taking a look with you
    then.
  10. EbullientSeaCow Win User

    11/10 inside xbox mixpot

    i did not receive my mixpot reward for watching inside xbox on 11/10. My friends did receive theirs. Can we find out the status of my mixpot reward?

    thanks
    I haven't gotten mine either so I understand
Thema:

3/10 Inside Xbox Mixpot not received.

Loading...
  1. 3/10 Inside Xbox Mixpot not received. - Similar Threads - Inside Mixpot received

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...