2Wire: Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action

Discus and support 2Wire: Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action I was playing GTA V online when, after attempting to steal one of those CEO cars, I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SteveSmith49, May 29, 2017.

1. SteveSmith49
    SteveSmith49 Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action
    I was playing GTA V online when, after attempting to steal one of those CEO cars, I recieved numerous in game texts from someone telling me, essentially, to leave the game or else. I did not leave. I continued to play and was minding my own business. He
    continued messaging me in game saying he was going to ban me, he worked for Microsoft (clearly not as he wouldn't be harassing me), and he was going to have my modded money taken away (not only do I not mod but I'm also broke in GTA online which is exactly
    why I was stealing the car). I figured surely the Xbox team would review the surrounding events so I went ahead and took screenshots and even a 5 minute clip that shows me collecting checkpoints, seeing him with a bounty, claiming the bounty, and moving on.
    Immediately after claiming his bounty he says he reported me for griefing. So, again, I decided to record it and then report him. Now less than 24 hours later I recieved both an email and a message on Xbox from the Xbox team stating:

Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action

[ DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored. ]

This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement.

This notification has been sent to your Xbox Live account and the email address associated with your Microsoft Account. For additional information please visit enforcement.xbox.com.

This violation was brought to the attention of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox Live players or in the course of our operation of the service. After reviewing any complaints and other available evidence, the
    Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team determined that a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement occurred and enacted the appropriate enforcement.

I logged onto my xbox once I saw this and I didn't notice any limitations but I figure they are on the way. I ask that the video I posted, along with screenshots, are reviewed.

My gamertag is Lord Smitt.

:)

SteveSmith49, May 29, 2017
  2. AquaPig0215
    AquaPig0215 Guest
    2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: enforcement

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): enforcement
    If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action

AquaPig0215, May 29, 2017
  3. 2Wire: My account has been communication band I e done nothing wrong and I never had an email or message

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My account has been communication band I e done nothing wrong and I never had an email or message
    Hello.

Apologies, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1: https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Link 3:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

AssassinPro763, May 29, 2017
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Wrong enforcement action

Yeah,sounds like it maybe a console privilege suspension.

As ngocpgi said,using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is a violation of the code of conduct.

Console privilege suspensions are issued to stop you from doing this.

You can see why your main account was suspended by going to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

The enforcement team don't use the forums so nobody here can tell you anything else.
  5. Smwutches Win User

wrongful enforcement action

6. Smwutches Win User

Wrong Enforcement Action

Unfortunately since it's a 24 hour suspension, all you can do is wait it out. Depending on how quickly you were sending messages, they may have been flagged as spam.
  7. BlkBornSeed Win User

Wrong Enforcement Action

That is really disheartening. I really wish this could have been investigated thoroughly before any type of action was placed on my account. I'm certain if I could actually submit a case for at least that it would be overturned and I would have my badge again.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Wrong enforcement action

so actually you have two things first using an secondary account to avoid the first suspension is against the rules

Secondly it sounds like a console.ban.

Which could've been from the first accounts ban investigation which couldve found another violation while they were investigating your previous ban
Thema:

1. 2Wire: Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action - Similar Threads - 2Wire Wrongful Live

2. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  3. 2Wire: NAT Type

2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  4. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  7. 2Wire: My account has been communication band I e done nothing wrong and I never had an email ...

2Wire: My account has been communication band I e done nothing wrong and I never had an email ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My account has been communication band I e done nothing wrong and I never had an email or message Hello. Apologies, but no one here on the forums can address issues...
  8. 2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Something went wrong as soon as I turn on

2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Something went wrong as soon as I turn on: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): Something went wrong as soon as I turn on Hey, i'm having the same problem, have you had any luck with yours? 2ce4a3f9-552f-4c23-a060-87ed2bf4a5a5
  9. 2Wire: Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it?

2Wire: Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it? need some help. Purchased a digital code but logged into the wrong family account when I downloaded...
  10. 2Wire: you wrong me

2Wire: you wrong me: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): you wrong me Hey there, I filled one card completely and the other had only one number to go and it would have been filled too. Then you guys froze the game and I didn't...