2Wire: payments made without me being the

Discus and support 2Wire: payments made without me being the in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): payments made without me being the Games were bought while it was not me and I would like to know if I could be refunded and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TTLohanRCHTT, Sep 2, 2017.

1. TTLohanRCHTT
    TTLohanRCHTT Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): payments made without me being the
    Games were bought while it was not me and I would like to know if I could be refunded and also know who to do this

:)

TTLohanRCHTT, Sep 2, 2017
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    CavalierWings9 account made without me being the one that made it.

Also, you have a 30 day grace period to change the gamertag name for free. After that it costs 800 ms points.

Photonimus, Sep 2, 2017
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest

When you created a microsoft account/email, you generated this gamertag randomly. So his profile is still connected to his email.

Best you just use this one anyway, as transferring xbox live accounts to another person is a violation of the terms of use.

Photonimus, Sep 2, 2017
  4. Photonimus Win User

When you created a microsoft account/email, you generated this gamertag randomly. So his profile is still connected to his email.

Best you just use this one anyway, as transferring xbox live accounts to another person is a violation of the terms of use.
  5. Photonimus Win User

Also, you have a 30 day grace period to change the gamertag name for free. After that it costs 800 ms points.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Cancellation Dilemma: Lost Email Access for Xbox Game Pass Subscription – Urgently Seeking Assistance to End Payments

If you cannot log in to your account to manage your subscription, then the only option is to have your financial institution cancel payments to Microsoft. Changes to your account cannot be made without being able to log in to it.
  7. daddydodders Win User

Purchases Being Made Without Authorization

Hello. While this could just be a visual glitch, it's always worth taking extra precautions to make sure you are not being hacked / people are not logging into your account. As Steeledwand7664
    said above, I would recommend taking those steps.
  8. Geth Win User

Purchases Being Made Without Authorization

Don't believe it's possible that way. I think you need to link the card to that individual account.

So someone would need access to that. Contact your bank and alert them of the purchase just in case someone has your card info.
Thema:

1. 2Wire: payments made without me being the - Similar Threads - 2Wire payments made

2. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  3. 2Wire: NAT Type

2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  4. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  8. 2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...

2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's removed try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the...
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new console Hi, Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Power Supply for your Console....
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now. For your IP address you should contact your Internet Provider...