2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?

Discus and support 2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why? MSbingo is awful and I want to know why? 60995e52-ff02-4eb8-982c-ab0cb6cfe959 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LightSundew2874, May 2, 2017.

1. 2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?
    MSbingo is awful and I want to know why?

:)

LightSundew2874, May 2, 2017
  2. 2Wire: MSBingo is a joke!

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MSBingo is a joke!
    I'm back to complain again. What is wrong with you people?

LightSundew2874, May 2, 2017
  3. weberry1950
    weberry1950 Guest
    having trouble logging in

I haven't been able to connect to msbingo server lately. I connect fine to other xbox apps but not msbingo.

weberry1950, May 2, 2017
  4. TouringSphere69 Win User

Always says can't connect server error to msbingo

Always says server error can't connect to msbingo
  5. TouringSphere69 Win User

Always says can't connect server error to msbingo

Always says server error can't connect to msbingo
  6. Cartoonite Win User

Frequent Repeated XBox Live Connection Interruptions

[quote user="Irixion"]If I may ask, why do you have an E1200 if the Bell device is a modem/router combo? Do you have the 2wire Modem/Router set to just modem?[/quote]

The 2wire device is operating as a modem/router. The E1200 is (was) operating as a wireless bridge. That is, the E1200 provided a wireless link to the 2wire device for several devices that only support wired connections. It was the only way to get wired devices
    upstairs connected to the 2wire without running cables through the house or walls.

The connectivity path at that time was:

360 -> RJ45 cable -> E1200 -> wireless link -> 2wire -> RJ11 cable -> Internet

Now that I have a cable running up from downstairs to a switch in the next room, the E1200 is operating as a switch. The 360 is connected to one of the LAN ports and there is a cable running from a different LAN port to the switch in the next room.

The desired connectivity path is 360 -> E1200 -> 2wire using all wired links but the cable that was supposed to make that possible isn't working so for now the extra hop is required.

I am reasonably certain that the 2wire device is configured properly since all devices on the network are able to access the internet as expected. Even when the problem 360 is disconnected from Live, connectivity to the internet is maintained. Also, this
    networking setup worked flawlessly for a year or so and there were no changes when my issues first started.
  7. Farscape247 Win User

msbingo

bingo was delisted off the store last october and the servers fully shut down beginning of april this year, the game is gone, also all other casual microsoft games have been shut down on anything lower than windows 10.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

msbingo

Hey there AskedPond89!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Microsoft Bingo. Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it to see if there's any change?
Thema:

2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?

1. 2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why? - Similar Threads - 2Wire MSbingo having

2. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  3. 2Wire: NAT Type

2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  4. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  8. 2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...

2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's removed try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the...
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new console Hi, Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Power Supply for your Console....
  10. 2Wire: MSBingo is a joke!

2Wire: MSBingo is a joke!: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MSBingo is a joke! I'm back to complain again. What is wrong with you people? 6f5d4271-76e3-47d6-a676-9b87993db6a0