2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

Discus and support 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JoyW71, Dec 18, 2019.

1. JoyW71
    JoyW71 Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?
    Hello JoyW71,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been manufactured in quite a long time. You would not be able to find this product brand new in Microsoft stores or the Microsoft store online. Your best bet would be
    trying a third party retailer or searching for the product online.

:)

JoyW71, Dec 18, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello JoyW71,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been manufactured in quite a long time. You would not be able to find this product brand new in Microsoft stores or the Microsoft store online. Your best bet would be
    trying a third party retailer or searching for the product online.
  3. cpt sheridan Win User

Xbox Live

To use a Xbox 360 via a wireless network you'll have to get a wireless adapter that's designed specificaly for the console. You might be lucky to find a pre owned adapter somewhere that may still sell pre owned Xbox 360 consoles.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Datel Wireless Adapter

Microsoft does not guarantee any 3rd party wireless adapter will work on their Xbox products. The only way to be sure is to purchase an official Xbox 360 wireless adapter.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Wireless adapter

You must get the
    adapter specifically made
    for Xbox 360 controllers.

The Xbox Wireless Adapter you've bought is not backward compatible with 360 controllers.

Here is one on Amazon, for example (they don't sell it on the Microsoft store anymore).
  6. User 9242019 Win User

Wireless adapter

You must get the
    adapter specifically made
    for Xbox 360 controllers.

The Xbox Wireless Adapter you've bought is not backward compatible with 360 controllers.

Here is one on Amazon, for example (they don't sell it on the Microsoft store anymore).

Can I use my old Xbox 360 adapter with the new XboxOne controller?
    NO
Thema:

1. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? - Similar Threads - 2Wire Does Microsoft

2. 2Wire: NAT Type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  3. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  5. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  7. 2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...

2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's removed try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the...
  8. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new console Hi, Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Power Supply for your Console....
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now. For your IP address you should contact your Internet Provider...
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Wont sign into my account

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Wont sign into my account: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Wont sign into my account The earlier service alert has cleared. Power cycle the console using these steps: http://xbx.lv/1ylg26E Then sign...