2Wire: Achievement Not Unlocking Far Cry Primal

Discus and support 2Wire: Achievement Not Unlocking Far Cry Primal in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Achievement Not Unlocking Far Cry Primal The expansion achievement of far cry primal in which you have to capture all outposts... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PujTheRabbit, Oct 1, 2017.

1. PujTheRabbit
    PujTheRabbit Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Achievement Not Unlocking Far Cry Primal
    The expansion achievement of far cry primal in which you have to capture all outposts won't unlock, I have done everything I needed to do but because my WiFi disconnected just before I completed it I didn't receive it, can anyone help?

:)

PujTheRabbit, Oct 1, 2017
  2. fpereira1991
    fpereira1991 Guest
    Achievements not unlocked

Some basic achievements didnt unlock on Far Cry Primal and Battlefield Hardline. I'm 100% sure i met the requirements and most of those achievements are simply passing some missions. For example in Far Cry Primal o dont have 2 inital missions achievements
    and unlocked some that are after those missions

fpereira1991, Oct 1, 2017
  3. fpereira1991
    fpereira1991 Guest
    Achievements not unlocked

Some basic achievements didnt unlock on Far Cry Primal and Battlefield Hardline. I'm 100% sure i met the requirements and most of those achievements are simply passing some missions. For example in Far Cry Primal o dont have 2 inital missions achievements
    and unlocked some that are after those missions

fpereira1991, Oct 1, 2017
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Achievement for Far Cry Primal never unlocked

Achievements not popping on this game has been an issue since it's release back in 2016. Ubisoft did acknowledge at one point that some of the achievements not popping was a tracking issue on their end but whether it covered all achievements and whether they fixed it, I am not sure.

Sometimes starting a new save and doing the tasks necessary for the achievement (in this case, killing Ull) will pop it but no guarantees
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Achievement for Far Cry Primal never unlocked

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Lullaby, Sorry about that, mate.

So far, no procedure has been made available that would allow us to manage this error with achievements.

So really, if it didn't show up, there's nothing to do but wait.

We can just test forcing a sync.

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Bigdaddy434 Win User

Far cry primal achievment won't unlock

Hello how are you? Sorry that no one answered you. Did you ever fix this problem? Oh also I just wanted to say that you posted in the wrong section, This is for the upcoming Far cry 5, not Primal. Anyhow I had this issue too though I just redid the mission
    and got the achievement.
  7. Skepticality Win User

Notification box!

I would love it, I remember far cry primal only had subtitles because you couldnt understand the talking but achievements would pop up in between dialogue
  8. Kobe Sensei Win User

Far Cry Primal

and its out!!!! yet service is down so I cannot launch until a fix occurs! yay!
Thema:

1. 2Wire: Achievement Not Unlocking Far Cry Primal - Similar Threads - 2Wire Achievement Unlocking

2. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  3. 2Wire: NAT Type

2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  4. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  8. 2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...

2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's removed try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the...
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new console Hi, Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Power Supply for your Console....
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now. For your IP address you should contact your Internet Provider...