2TB Seagate Expansion card - not fully fitting into slot

Discus and support 2TB Seagate Expansion card - not fully fitting into slot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 2tb expansion card does not fully fit into the back of my series X console, the metal section sticks out abit, anyone have this issue? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JC van Niekerk, Sep 19, 2022.

1. 2TB Seagate Expansion card - not fully fitting into slot

My 2tb expansion card does not fully fit into the back of my series X console, the metal section sticks out abit, anyone have this issue?
    2TB Seagate Expansion card - not fully fitting into slot [​IMG]

:)

JC van Niekerk, Sep 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JC

I can't test / check my Series X console to see if the Seagate Expansion card looks the same as your picture (Because I if recall correctly the card doesn't need to be fully inside)

Just to confirm, your Xbox is able to recognize the expansion card?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

It's often to improve compatibility with different sizes and shapes of cases with USB/HDMI etc. They probably do it by default
  4. Nursemorph Win User

My 1TB Expansion card is exactly the same...they don't sit flush to the console. A lot of cables and connectors do this....like the HDMI cable you have there that also doesn't sit flush
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

JUNE Update - A Few prayers answered!!

6. COD 2 HALO Win User

External hard drive for xbox one what to you use?

Seagate expansion 2tb. Sweeeeeeet Quiet, fast, and completely up to the task(s).
Thema:

1. 2TB Seagate Expansion card - not fully fitting into slot - Similar Threads - 2TB Seagate Expansion

2. 2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount

in XBoX on Consoles
    2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount: So I just purchased a 2tb seagate SSD and I plugged it in, formated, I've tried everything else I could think of and I could not find anything on the internet, but my SSD is 2tb yet formated and...
  3. Can I change my 1TB internal hard drive for a 2TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I change my 1TB internal hard drive for a 2TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One S?: Can I change my 1TB internal hard drive for a 2TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One S? 104150e3-ede8-4073-95d9-fc09731538bb
  4. Seagate 2tb usb expansion hard drive series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2tb usb expansion hard drive series s: I got given a seagate 2tb usb external hard drive and when I've tried to download flight sim on my series s it says it has to be in external storage or storage expansion card, after abit of...
  5. why can’t I play my games from my 2TB seagate drive? It says the game can’t be played from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can’t I play my games from my 2TB seagate drive? It says the game can’t be played from...: why do I have to buy another drive that only comes with 2tb for half the price of a damn Xbox series x??? If yall gonna force us to play off a storage drive at LEAST MAKE THE INTERNAL STORAGE MORE...
  6. WD_BLACK 2TB D30 ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    WD_BLACK 2TB D30 ?: Hi, I'm wanting to buy some extra storage for my series x and wondered if anyone has experience of the WD_BLACK 2TB D30 ? It seems fairly cheap compared to other similar storage size products....
  7. Xbox Series X Seagate 2TB SSD connection weak

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Seagate 2TB SSD connection weak: Good morning, I was getting on the Xbox last night (Thursday, June 27th) and I thought everything was fine until I went to launch a game but it failed to launch. The same thing with every other...
  8. El xbox series s soporta una memoria usb de 2tb con formato exFat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    El xbox series s soporta una memoria usb de 2tb con formato exFat?: Quisiera saber si el xbox series s soporta una memoria usb de 2tb con formato exFat? Es para instalar juegos en el usb y tener más espacio 8ec40a47-a984-4390-83d0-2ef090ad7691
  9. Code (0x80bd003c) with brand new crucial X8 2tb SSD on Xbox series X troubleshooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code (0x80bd003c) with brand new crucial X8 2tb SSD on Xbox series X troubleshooting: Unable to set up brand new crucial X8 2tb SSD on Xbox series X after formatting to NTFS getting code (0x80bd003c) starting the drive is too slow which it isn't. Please help...
  10. XBOX PC app just downloaded 2TB of data per day and hit my usage cap of 8TB for the month...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC app just downloaded 2TB of data per day and hit my usage cap of 8TB for the month...: As described in the title. I was out of town for a long 4 day weekend. When I woke up this morning I started getting overage warnings from my ISP. Sure enough, it said I had used 97% of my 8TB...