2nd Xbox One in a month defective!!

Discus and support 2nd Xbox One in a month defective!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I return the first xbox one to amazon and buy another unit at best buy yesterday hoping my luck will change. I get it home unpack it and it wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CORYPJ10, Jan 2, 2014.

1. CORYPJ10
    CORYPJ10 Guest

So I return the first xbox one to amazon and buy another unit at best buy yesterday hoping my luck will change. I get it home unpack it and it wont turn on. Im going to take it back to best buy get my money back. Then I'm going to try a ps4. Just maybe
    after a month of frustration and wasted time/money I could finally play a whole game through without a hassle!

:)

CORYPJ10, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Xbox One Controller Drifting Up

Hey I know, since Xbox isn't doing anything with these clearly defective controllers, as my Day One controller drifts horribly and I'm already on my 2nd Xbox One as the first one didn't work out of the box, let's submit a class action lawsuit against them.

xZ3StYx BiG MaC, Jan 2, 2014
  3. call of duty ww2

the exact same thing happened to me and I thought the game was defective so I returned it and the 2nd one does the exact thing.

have you had any luck?

FinestGryphon75, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Rockstar AL
    Rockstar AL Guest

Yeah man, I hope somebody can help me with my xbox one too.. The PSU power supply unit doesn't Turn On, and so the whole xbox console itself has no power. what the *?! Pre-Ordering this and having this Xbox One Day ONE edition makes it very disappointing
    to have & very frustrating as well... it's been months now and i still haven't played or even turned on my xbox one Yet!!! Come On XBOX, i thought you were better than this.. A Lot of people & gamers bought/Received a broken Xbox not just on the first day
    but up until now... Make A Big Announcement Already!! HELP US who's In Need of Immediate Action. Who assembles this xbox anyway?? Why does it have a lot of defects and non-working consoles? It's obviously made in china. Tsk, they're *** you over PS4.

Rockstar AL, Jan 2, 2014
  5. I wish I would have waited im on my second one. first one bad disk drive out of the box. no I don't like that you have to load the games to the hard drive.

takes forever have to shut of the internet and then reconnect again.

I just want to put a disk in and play it. let me decide if I want to install it. right now the xbox 1 just annoys me. I might just take it back and stick to the 360 for another year. I think they screwed up on this console

ANACONDA 44MAG, Jan 3, 2014
  6. CORYPJ10
    CORYPJ10 Guest
    I have always been an xbox fan. When I saw the new titles coming out like titanfall ryse forenza I was excited and had to have one. Arrived from amazon day after release after two hours of setup and install I get to play for 30 minutes and it crashes. You
    call Microsoft and they say unplug it. Thats bs and there system is garbage plan and simple. Diesnt matter what title xbox one has if it doesnt work. The customers who buy it first day get bricks and the smart ones who wait get better systems at lower price.
    Im done w xbox!

CORYPJ10, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ANACONDA 44MAG Win User

I wish I would have waited im on my second one. first one bad disk drive out of the box. no I don't like that you have to load the games to the hard drive.

takes forever have to shut of the internet and then reconnect again.

I just want to put a disk in and play it. let me decide if I want to install it. right now the xbox 1 just annoys me. I might just take it back and stick to the 360 for another year. I think they screwed up on this console
  8. Rockstar AL Win User

Yeah man, I hope somebody can help me with my xbox one too.. The PSU power supply unit doesn't Turn On, and so the whole xbox console itself has no power. what the *?! Pre-Ordering this and having this Xbox One Day ONE edition makes it very disappointing
    to have & very frustrating as well... it's been months now and i still haven't played or even turned on my xbox one Yet!!! Come On XBOX, i thought you were better than this.. A Lot of people & gamers bought/Received a broken Xbox not just on the first day
    but up until now... Make A Big Announcement Already!! HELP US who's In Need of Immediate Action. Who assembles this xbox anyway?? Why does it have a lot of defects and non-working consoles? It's obviously made in china. Tsk, they're *** you over PS4.
  9. CORYPJ10 Win User

I have always been an xbox fan. When I saw the new titles coming out like titanfall ryse forenza I was excited and had to have one. Arrived from amazon day after release after two hours of setup and install I get to play for 30 minutes and it crashes. You
    call Microsoft and they say unplug it. Thats bs and there system is garbage plan and simple. Diesnt matter what title xbox one has if it doesnt work. The customers who buy it first day get bricks and the smart ones who wait get better systems at lower price.
    Im done w xbox!
  10. Alan_A Win User

Elite series 2 - bumpers double clicking

Yeah im on my 2nd elite 2 controller.. first one started getting bad left stick drift after about a month.. sent it in, waited, got back a refurbished one, it was great for about a month and then bad right bumper double click. I love the customization options
    and profiles but such widespread defects make this thing NOT worth buying at all.
  11. FinestGryphon75 Win User

call of duty ww2

the exact same thing happened to me and I thought the game was defective so I returned it and the 2nd one does the exact thing.

have you had any luck?
Thema:

1. 2nd Xbox One in a month defective!! - Similar Threads - 2nd month defective

2. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of February 2nd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of February 2nd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair: This is what I got from 2nd repair. 2024-01-09 172116.png My controller cannot charge after 3 months use. Because it is still in warranty so I tried to get it repaired. Frist time send it to...
  5. this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i...: I paid on the 2nd of May and on the 23rd of May I paid again 6f1f0221-3851-4494-b60a-394cdea3a5f6
  6. XBOX SERIES X 2ND BROKEN DISC DRIVE IN 1 YEAR 3 MONTH

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X 2ND BROKEN DISC DRIVE IN 1 YEAR 3 MONTH: So my xbox series x disc drive broke after 8 months last January 2022, now 1 year 3 months later it has broke AGAIN after only playing a few dvds to watch the 1st season of The Sopranos on it. I...
  7. Groove Music - 3 Month Code (2nd Post)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Groove Music - 3 Month Code (2nd Post): Hi, Thank you for the quick reply to my previous post on the 28th August: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. I was advised to post again, if the 3 Month code failed to arrive within the...
  8. Free 2nd Month Of Groove Music.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 2nd Month Of Groove Music.: So last month I signed up for a free month of Groove Music on Xbox One where I got a second month free; however I've not received the code. Live Chat said they'd look into things and sent me an...
  9. I bout Xbox live for 1 month and it has charged me $10 on the 28th and on the 2nd I want a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bout Xbox live for 1 month and it has charged me $10 on the 28th and on the 2nd I want a ...: I bought Xbox live for 1 month and it has just been charging me $10. They charged me on the 28th and on the 2nd and I want a refund because I cancelled my auto renew...
  10. disc drive breaks for 2nd time in a little over a month

in XBoX on Consoles
    disc drive breaks for 2nd time in a little over a month: So today I went to play Ghosts, so I eject Forza 5 out of xbox one. Put in ghost and my xbox one dosen't recognize it as a xbox one game. so I eject it. Put the disc back in and it makes grinding...