2nd time in a week an xbox update has kicked me from my game

Discus and support 2nd time in a week an xbox update has kicked me from my game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If this is normal I'm just going to have to opt out of testing, playing a ranked poker tournament and all of a sudden taken offline to apply a bloody... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrYoc, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/MrYoc
    /u/MrYoc Guest

If this is normal I'm just going to have to opt out of testing, playing a ranked poker tournament and all of a sudden taken offline to apply a bloody update!! That is soooooo frustrating! I have no option to defer either until a suitable time, it literally just kicks you from your game which costs me in this instance both money and a deduction in ranking points

Come on xbox, why cant you just let the update sit there and give the end user a choice to install at a suitable time? Instant game kicking is not cool

submitted by /u/MrYoc
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrYoc, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Mafivee Win User

Repeated system updates

My One has been updating like crazy the last couple weeks too, often during a gaming session kicking me out for a little while (very annoying). It seems like the same sized updates are being installed every time as well.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Multiple Xbox One S..ss with Sea of Thieves

This technically should not have worked once you signed into your account on the 3rd xbox and it signed you out on the 2nd xbox that son on the 2nd xbox should have been kicked from the game.

Do not be surprised if this does not work all the time.
  4. ChocolateJeezus Win User

We could not sign you in. 0x87DD0004

I love paying for a service and only being able to use it 50% of the time. Makes me feel like a "valued" customer. I WAS signed in and playing on my one when I was kicked off and told I could no longer sign in. This is not the first time, nor the second
    or third time this has happened. Seems to happen 1 or 2 days a week. They did something similar to me on 360. Kicked me off when in the middle of a download which caused corrupt data and crashed my hard drive. Support told me it was not THEIR fault that THEY
    kicked me offline for a forced update and crashed my xbox. So to anyone reading this. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING XBOX!!! (If u haven't already) You will NOT get your money's worth. Unless headaches are currency.
  5. shiv3r-6B2E8B1C-3FCE Win User

game crash to dash

Recently I've been getting kicked to the dashboard after games. It's been happening for about 2 weeks now and seems to be worse in the first part of the day and eases up in the evenings if I'm with a party. I think it may have something to do with matchmaking.
    Anyhow, at it's worst, I get kicked back to the dash after anywhere between 1 to 3 games. When it seems to be better, I may get kicked out once in a 2hour time frame (usually evenings). Twice, my xbox has done a hard reboot on its own (after a game). Again,
    this has only started about a couple of weeks ago after an update, I've been playing regularly since launch. Hopefully, someone from QA is monitoring the forums.
  6. brandonmanRS Win User

So now Xbox Live updates are interrupting gameplay?

3 in the past 2 weeks? For me it's been 12 out of 14 days Xbox needs an update, kicking me out of games, consider yourself lucky.
Thema:

1. 2nd time in a week an xbox update has kicked me from my game - Similar Threads - 2nd week update

2. Xbox Requests: Week of February 2nd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of February 2nd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of June 2nd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 2nd, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of December 2nd, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 2nd, 2022: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  5. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of November 2nd, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of November 2nd, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of September 2nd, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of September 2nd, 2022: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of July 2nd, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 2nd, 2021: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. Xbox News on This Week: April 2nd, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox News on This Week: April 2nd, 2021: [IMG] submitted by /u/raidenfromearth [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of April 2nd, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 2nd, 2021: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of October 2nd, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 2nd, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...