2k23 xbox one unable to start my career. No errors just does not work? Please help

Discus and support 2k23 xbox one unable to start my career. No errors just does not work? Please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 2k23 xbox one unable to start my career. No errors just does not work? Please help 534a8207-499b-41d4-b6eb-bd3d674dd7b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jake Sacca, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Jake Sacca
    Jake Sacca Guest

2k23 xbox one unable to start my career. No errors just does not work? Please help

:)

Jake Sacca, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work uninstalling and reinstalling the game will be the next step.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered so i bought without game pass

Hi Shadric! I'm more than happy to help you!

I just want to clarify, does the game pass error message show up whenever you launch the game NBA 2k23?

Or do you mean the error message shows up whenever you try to play the game online?

If it's the first question, it could be a licensing glitch. If you're certain you're using the account where you have pre-ordered the game NBA 2k23, kindly uninstall and reinstall the game.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Francia J. Win User

I can't start my my career in 2k23 for Xbox

No worries, as long as you're signed in under the account where the game was purchased you will not need to buy it again.
  5. Tammy Gash Win User

I bought I out of the app store on the console will i have to re buy it
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for that. I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work we may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
Thema:

1. 2k23 xbox one unable to start my career. No errors just does not work? Please help - Similar Threads - 2k23 unable start

2. PGA Tour 2K23 local guest options

in XBoX Accessibility
    PGA Tour 2K23 local guest options: You can import another profile from the same console as another player. But will this bring over their stats as well? Or does this only bring over their name? Also id there a way for a guest...
  3. xbox game pga tour 2k23 willnot boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pga tour 2k23 willnot boot: xbox game pga tour will not boot 8f3cebd3-87be-45b3-8e15-f5c909178735
  4. Do I need a Xbox game pass to play my carreer on 2k23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need a Xbox game pass to play my carreer on 2k23?: Hi I keep creating a guy for my career it won't save or start so I was wondering do I need to renew my game pass to play my career? 64e3b6db-38c5-40ec-8e35-3a619c4ea9f4
  5. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  6. I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it...: My 2k23 my career isn't working 53d6d9c3-7bcc-4f35-838f-9d7716bcc4e0
  7. Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Shadric Nealy II 2415209b-2cda-4642-96a8-bab4bf2b43ca
  8. PGA 2K23- creating players having issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA 2K23- creating players having issues: PGA 2K23 for xbox. It does not let me create additional golfers and enter the names of them. On the player screen it only shows his country, gender and one more thing. The name your player option...
  9. How do I request 2K23 download it on game pass..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request 2K23 download it on game pass..: Download NBA 2K23 game pass.. b0926a48-fe3c-44bd-9f8a-fdedd032fb88
  10. access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer: hello. My 15 yr old son can not access 2k23 my career or fifa 23 pro clubs mode. Error says he needs to change settings on his account but we have done that and still can not access...