2k23 mycareer missing

Discus and support 2k23 mycareer missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey my 2k23 mycareer on Xbox vanished out of nowhere it seems. Lost all my badges and vc I spent on player. Not really trying to go back to 60 ovr can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kobiya, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Kobiya
    Kobiya Guest

2k23 mycareer missing

Hey my 2k23 mycareer on Xbox vanished out of nowhere it seems. Lost all my badges and vc I spent on player. Not really trying to go back to 60 ovr can anyone help?

:)

Kobiya, Sep 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

2k23 mycareer missing

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kobiya

If you lost progress for this specific game and the troubleshooting steps for Xbox doesn't work you need to reach 2K support

If you already tried clearing local saves on your console
    If you already tried power cycling and re-adding your account
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again

In this case you need to contact them to see if your progress can be restored
  3. chang2103 Win User

NBA 2k20 - missing mycareer

Hey guys installed 2k20 on a new pc but im missing mycareer files. Anyway to get them back? 2k support isnt helping either.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nba 2k23 myplayer is missing

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Pearl

Please elaborate a bit more your concern.
    For example, what console do you have?
    Are you receiving an error code or something?
    Or what's going on exactly?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

MY CARRER SAYS UNDER AGE, AND WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT ONLINE I CAN'T

Hey there Zeekman#3228,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for advice on how to get this issue with your Mycareer file dealt with. I can totally understand how this could be pretty distressing, let's see if we can point you in the right direction towards a resolution. Since
    this is a file that they maintain through their servers, you should try any of the troubleshooting here on NBA 2K20 - Missing MyCAREER
    File
    or just straight up getting in contact with 2k here.

Hope this was informative and helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  6. AlmasRetroChild Win User

Restarting career, possible?

It's hit or miss whether I'll be connected to the 2K servers on any given day. Today it had an update and I still wasn't connected after the update. However I noticed I was able to start a new MyCareer mode game by clicking Y on MyCareer and choosing a
    different save slot so that the older ones won't be deleted. So that option was probably there all along. I have no idea how to delete them though.
Thema:

2k23 mycareer missing

1. 2k23 mycareer missing - Similar Threads - 2k23 mycareer missing

2. Hitting more jump shots in NBA 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitting more jump shots in NBA 2k23: Just curious if anyone has any tips on how to hit more jumpshots online vs other players? a7d443f9-9b1d-4dbd-8175-b0fd360b4cf6
  3. Button mapping problem on PC NBA 2k23 with Xbox controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Button mapping problem on PC NBA 2k23 with Xbox controller: Hello, I use my Xbox controller for pc games like rocket league and pga tour 2k21. Recently I bought NBA 2K23, and when I first logged into the game, I realized my button mapping was wrong. My...
  4. 2k23 deleted player recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k23 deleted player recovery: while i was deleting unwanted players from myplayer. I accidentally deleted my main myplayer. please up me recover him 969b601e-e1c3-44df-9d0a-c05ea9f81639
  5. NBA 2k23 crashing at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k23 crashing at loading screen: Today for some reason my 2k decided to break and all it does is crash from the teams in the loading screen. I’m on Xbox series x and have tried to clear reserved space and restart my console....
  6. NBA 2k23 for Xbox Series X|S - Says not compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k23 for Xbox Series X|S - Says not compatible: Last week, I purchased NBA 2k23 with a friend I fake share with. He has had the next gen console, I was on current gen. We purchased the package that included the game for both current and next...
  7. 2k23 build was deleted after i joined a friends game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k23 build was deleted after i joined a friends game: My 2k23 build that i spent money on was deleted after i joined a friends lobby and i need help getting it back 836ba2f8-5ff4-4be3-b131-3df9258ea8bc
  8. i cant buy 2k23, or add-ons for other games

in XboX Insiders
    i cant buy 2k23, or add-ons for other games: i’ve used this card before and it worked but recently it’s been declining me everytime i try to buy something. i have enough money and i reset my xbox a few times. even re entered my card info....
  9. Purchase on 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase on 2k23: Hi, I spent my $16 on a 2k23 vc purchase and I let my son use the vc however he had spent all of it on the wrong player as I was suppose to spend it on a similar player but not the one he spent it...
  10. 2k23 will not fully download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k23 will not fully download: This is the 3rd time I'm downloading 2k23, it stops and says ready to start, but when I try to start it. A message says it needs to continue downloading, but when I try to continue the...