2FA on Series X not working

Discus and support 2FA on Series X not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2FA on my Microsoft account which asks me every time to approve logins from my phone when ever I access my email or my account from a computer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dre��, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Dre��
    Dre�� Guest

I have 2FA on my Microsoft account which asks me every time to approve logins from my phone when ever I access my email or my account from a computer. I thought my Xbox was supposed to do the same, but when I turn on my series x, it just asks for my input code from my controller and NEVER asks for a 2FA approval.

:)

Dre��, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Dre��,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

To understand it better, we would like to ask some information about it.

1. Do you use the same login on your Xbox Series X with that of your Microsoft account?
    2. Have turn on the authenticator on your Xbox Series X? If they both of the same account, then the reason might be that authenticator setting is off.
    3. Where you able to successfully login to Xbox Series X without asking the 2FA?
    We are looking forward to your response.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Dre��,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. keithturner3 Win User

profile incorrect credentials

already cleared the cache but as I said this happening on 2 xbox360,s at 2 addresses and 2 different networks

no 2fa changed password less than 16 characters and profile works on series x fine

can make a new profile with a different email

don't think there is a problem with Xbox Live because this has been like this for several weeks and Xbox Live works fine on new profile
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one s isn’t compatible with series s games

Depending on what the game is, if what you bought is for the Series S/X then it will only work on the Series S/X. The One was released before the Series S/X. One games will work on the Series S/X, but not always vice versa.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Hogwarts legacy

The Series S/X version will only work on a Series S/X. It will not work on the One.
Thema:

1. 2FA on Series X not working - Similar Threads - 2FA Series working

2. cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.: so i have no longer got access to my email as it was hacked and i no longer have my 2fa codes available as number is long gone and my alt email ive tried to recover through but microsoft will not...
  3. So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...: So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked to my dead dad's email and I want to change it to mine so I can enable 2fa and other stuff like that....
  4. Can’t sign in to a account with 2fa but my friends can.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in to a account with 2fa but my friends can.: My friend gave me and a two other friends information to an an account he owns so we can play games he owns but the account has 2fa connected to a phone number he no longer has access to and when...
  5. Account locked with 2fa enabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked with 2fa enabled: Recently I got locked out of my account for ‘Violating terms and services’. The account, which I only use to play Minecraft, for some reason got locked, I filled in the support ticket and it got...
  6. Locked out for months... 2FA codes sent my Microsoft now working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out for months... 2FA codes sent my Microsoft now working.: This is for my personal Microsoft account. I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft account for months now and I have tried everything... nothing works. None my passwords work. When I use the...
  7. i accidently messed up my 2fa.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidently messed up my 2fa.: so awhile back I deleted the correct phone number on my 2fa instead of the phone number that needed to be deleted. the phone number that needed to be deleted has an extra digit so i can't even...
  8. Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request: Whenever I try and sign in with my Xbox in the 2fa website for Fortnite it says unable to proceeds request my Xbox account a Xbox series s is linked with my gmail on my gmail I am over 18 years...
  9. What’s wrong with 2fa?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s wrong with 2fa?: If you are playing Fortnite on Xbox or perhaps another platform in this case, Xbox. When you first download and open Fortnite, it asked you to link an epic games account or skip and just play...
  10. I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa: I logged into epic games using an outlook account for Xbox, I tried to confirm my email for epic games, but it is a separate yahoo email, I do not have access to the yahoo account and cannot...