2FA not working on Fortnite PS4

Discus and support 2FA not working on Fortnite PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have gone through Epic Games to enable 2FA for my account and it says it’s successful and when I signed out to see if it works. It does. Yet when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Night—Reaver, Feb 3, 2023.

1. 2FA not working on Fortnite PS4

I have gone through Epic Games to enable 2FA for my account and it says it’s successful and when I signed out to see if it works. It does. Yet when I go to log into Fortnite it still asked me to enable 2FA, despite me clicking “I’ve enabled 2FA” Nothing happens. No emote, and unable to gift the battle pass. If there’s something else I’m missing please let me know I’ve reseted my PlayStation closed the application and reopened it. I even set up my brothers 2FA and he got the rewards immediately. Keep in mind I set up my brothers after I tried everything on mine so imagine my devastation when I saw that it worked for him and not me.

:)

Night—Reaver, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try on the website and check if the 2FA is enabled from there. Sign in to this link: https://www.epicgames.com/account/personal

Click the "PASSWORD & SECURITY tab." > Under the 'TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION' header, click the 2FA option you want to enable.

Also, just a friendly reminder that with your specific concern if that still didn't work you may need to reach out to your console support that way they can guide you with the next step.
  3. Joao pedroCarvalho l Win User

2fa On Fortnite not working

Its whenever I try 2fa it says the same thing over and over again .

I know this is normal but its saying that it sent a email to the gmail account associated with your epic.

When it says that I don't know what gmail account that is.

I tried my xbox account because that is the one i'm using for my epic and its not working.

Someone Help

Please
    Dede

primo Tim betaPlse br
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

2fa on for fortnite not working.

Hello Fellow Gamer!

We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with configuring 2FA on your account.

In reguards to this matter, and considering the amount of steps you've attempted to get this resolved, I would recommend that you reach out to

Epic Games support
    as they would be much better equipped in order to formally assist you with getting this resolved.

We here on the Xbox Forums, do not have the tools necessary to properly assist you in this matter.

I'm sorry about any confusion this might have caused.
  5. xfixzyx Win User

2fa On Fortnite not working

I keep verfying my email and nothing has happened
  6. Ironwilled Win User

2fa on for fortnite not working.

Hi there,

From what I can gather it seems like the 2fa are conflicting with each other and the result is that neither aren't working very well. One possible solution might be to unlink your microsoft account from your epic games account, but before you do that take
    a read through their support page Link
Thema:

1. 2FA not working on Fortnite PS4 - Similar Threads - 2FA working Fortnite

2. cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.: so i have no longer got access to my email as it was hacked and i no longer have my 2fa codes available as number is long gone and my alt email ive tried to recover through but microsoft will not...
  3. So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...: So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked to my dead dad's email and I want to change it to mine so I can enable 2fa and other stuff like that....
  4. Can’t sign in to a account with 2fa but my friends can.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in to a account with 2fa but my friends can.: My friend gave me and a two other friends information to an an account he owns so we can play games he owns but the account has 2fa connected to a phone number he no longer has access to and when...
  5. Account locked with 2fa enabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked with 2fa enabled: Recently I got locked out of my account for ‘Violating terms and services’. The account, which I only use to play Minecraft, for some reason got locked, I filled in the support ticket and it got...
  6. Locked out for months... 2FA codes sent my Microsoft now working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out for months... 2FA codes sent my Microsoft now working.: This is for my personal Microsoft account. I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft account for months now and I have tried everything... nothing works. None my passwords work. When I use the...
  7. i accidently messed up my 2fa.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidently messed up my 2fa.: so awhile back I deleted the correct phone number on my 2fa instead of the phone number that needed to be deleted. the phone number that needed to be deleted has an extra digit so i can't even...
  8. Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request: Whenever I try and sign in with my Xbox in the 2fa website for Fortnite it says unable to proceeds request my Xbox account a Xbox series s is linked with my gmail on my gmail I am over 18 years...
  9. What’s wrong with 2fa?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s wrong with 2fa?: If you are playing Fortnite on Xbox or perhaps another platform in this case, Xbox. When you first download and open Fortnite, it asked you to link an epic games account or skip and just play...
  10. Xbox App will not work if you add 2FA to your Microsoft account.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App will not work if you add 2FA to your Microsoft account.: The app will keep asking you for a code from your authenticator app. Regardless of if you enter it or not, it will bring you back to that screen. Fix: redownload Xbox app submitted by...