2Dark "Greedy" Achievement bugged - No answers from Publisher and Developer

Discus and support 2Dark "Greedy" Achievement bugged - No answers from Publisher and Developer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, i hope to get feedback from official xbox support. The game 2Dark has an unobtainable achievement called "Greedy". Despite collecting all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TuncOne, Nov 6, 2017.

  1. TuncOne
    TuncOne Guest

    2Dark "Greedy" Achievement bugged - No answers from Publisher and Developer


    Hi there,

    i hope to get feedback from official xbox support.

    The game 2Dark has an unobtainable achievement called "Greedy".

    Despite collecting all candys in the game, the achievement is not unlocked.

    No one has unlocked that achievent because of this.

    So i actually paid for a game that i can´t complete and i feel ripped of my money.

    Not from MS, but from the Dev and Publisher ! I already wrote them bith several times and asking if there will be a patch for this issue. No answer at all !

    I think MS should not sell games over their Xbox Store (i bought the game digitally from xbox store) that are not fully completable to 100%.

    And i feel, that the Dev and/or Publisher does not care about the Problem, so i think Microsoft is in the duty to force the dev or publisher to solve this problem.

    So what do you think of this issue ?

    Is there any chance MS can do something to bring the dev/publisher to make a fix for the achievement not unlocking ?

    Thanks and cheers

    :)
     
    TuncOne, Nov 6, 2017
    #1
  2. Hellfire IRL
    Hellfire IRL Guest
    Battlefield 4 Battlepack Microtransactions

    I find it to be extermely greedy, but that's business. I'm not that bothered personally, although if any console developer/publisher ever attempts to bring in a form of paid advantage (i.e. where the people with paid items have an unfair advantage) I will
    boycott all their games from that point on.
     
    Hellfire IRL, Nov 6, 2017
    #2
  3. time to explain some things that people on both sides of the drm issue still don't seem to understand!!

    Because publishers are greedy, and if you've ever actually read the End User License Agreement (EULA) on any piece of software like a game, the publisher/developer retains ownership of the contents of the disk. You just own the container, which costs about
    2 cents.
     
    BanjoApocalypse, Nov 6, 2017
    #3
  4. dainja raas Win User

    "GameStop Taking People for a Ride"

    If publishers and developers were a little less greedy and a little less sloppy , respectively , the pre-owned market wouldn't be an issue.
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

    Online passes

    Developers/ Publisher should copy Bethesda and not be so greedy. Skyrim : great game without LOCKED CONTENT and MANUALS. Rage not count because the dev is ID.
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

    Call Of Duty Ghosts achievement glitched! "Undiscovered Truths" not unlocking, please help!

    Microsoft did not develop or publish the game, there is nothing for them to do. It is up to the developers and publishers to release a patch to fix game affecting bug.
  7. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

    Is Fallout 76 as bad as everyone says?

    It has many bugs :(

    But fortunately developers of this game said we will publish the update to fix the bugs :).
  8. BanjoApocalypse Win User

    time to explain some things that people on both sides of the drm issue still don't seem to understand!!

    Because publishers are greedy, and if you've ever actually read the End User License Agreement (EULA) on any piece of software like a game, the publisher/developer retains ownership of the contents of the disk. You just own the container, which costs about
    2 cents.
Thema:

2Dark "Greedy" Achievement bugged - No answers from Publisher and Developer

Loading...
  1. 2Dark "Greedy" Achievement bugged - No answers from Publisher and Developer - Similar Threads - 2Dark Greedy Achievement

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. $29.99 is insane. corrupt greedy

    in XboX Insiders
    $29.99 is insane. corrupt greedy: i cannot believe you once again hiked the prices of ultimate pass and you dont even offer anything else with it just some fortnite garbage ..... i have been a loyal xbox customer since the first...
  10. Xbox is getting very greedy And this shows it

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is getting very greedy And this shows it: I placed an order for the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass it was supposed to be 14 days and then I'm charged the full price. Now first it's a shame that Microsoft no longer can do 30 day promotions. But...