精英手柄2代a键功能混乱

Discus and support 精英手柄2代a键功能混乱 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 您好 精英手柄2代a键功能混乱到现在都没能解决吗 是硬件有问题还是软件有问题呢 按下a键就会呼出xbox game bar,a键=a键+xbox键。 系统设置关闭xbox键呼出xbox game bar后,按下a键会自动粘滞,游戏里观察到a键一直按下,随意输入其他按键后停止。... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EvianRoit, Nov 24, 2021.

  1. EvianRoit
    EvianRoit Guest

    精英手柄2代a键功能混乱


    您好 精英手柄2代a键功能混乱到现在都没能解决吗

    是硬件有问题还是软件有问题呢

    按下a键就会呼出xbox game bar,a键=a键+xbox键。

    系统设置关闭xbox键呼出xbox game bar后,按下a键会自动粘滞,游戏里观察到a键一直按下,随意输入其他按键后停止。

    按住a键,同时上或下拨动左摇杆,会调节系统音量增或减。

    这是从去年12月份的一篇帖子复制过来的并且到现在还是一 的问题

    一年了完全没有解决是不是有点太过分了

    :)
     
    EvianRoit, Nov 24, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

    精英手柄2代a键功能混乱

    Hi Evian,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue and would like to help out. Before we begin the troubleshooting process, I would first like to clarify your issue. Are you stating that your Elite Series 2 controller has a stuck "A" button?
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

    精英手柄2代扳机键粘滞

  4. ZiruWang Win User

    精英手柄二代限定版按键混乱 (Elite Grip II limited edition button confusion.)

    我也遇到了相同的问题,设置里面没有看到有任何的案件 射,但每个案件都能触发不同的操作,并且在游戏中仍然会触发,完全 法使用

    我认为很明显,这个就是微软蓝牙驱动的问题,要么有线连接,要么用接收器,让人非常 语,花了这么多钱买了一个半成品。

    关键是这个问题 能在社区看到去年就有人反馈了,到现在还没修。让人非常生气
  5. ChenArbiter Win User

    精英手柄二代限定版按键混乱 (Elite Grip II limited edition button confusion.)

    感谢您的回复,但是我在xbox accessories中通过有线方式连接手柄后没有更新固件的选项,版本号为4.7.1872.0,应该已经是最新版本。(详见下图)


    [​IMG]


    此外在xbox accessories中查看按键 射也是正常的,并没有更改的必要。

    既然有线连接可以使用就证明大概率是软件方面的问题,我在其他具有相似问题的用户中没有看到可行的解决办法。如果目前微软官方也没有有效的解决措施,希望您可以帮助反馈,尽早解决这一问题。
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    精英手柄二代限定版按键混乱 (Elite Grip II limited edition button confusion.)

Thema:

精英手柄2代a键功能混乱

Loading...
  1. 精英手柄2代a键功能混乱 - Similar Threads - 精英手柄2代a键功能混乱

  2. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  3. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  5. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  8. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  9. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  10. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...