25 M New To destiny Need some low level friends

Discus and support 25 M New To destiny Need some low level friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone I've had destiny since I got my xbox but never put to much time into playing destiny. Can anyone show me around and help me out I'm a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KageShinobi420, Sep 3, 2015.

1. 25 M New To destiny Need some low level friends

Hey everyone I've had destiny since I got my xbox but never put to much time into playing destiny. Can anyone show me around and help me out I'm a level 8 warlock. I have both dlc packs but can't play them due to being a low level. I try to play single player
    to level up and I get killed cause my weapons suck lol. If anyone can help me out just send me a friend request saying you saw my message and ya wanna help. By the way I'm 25, I have a mic and really cool and easy to get along with. Must have mic in order
    to help me out sorry I like talking to my teammates. Thanks for reading my post.

:)

KageShinobi420, Sep 3, 2015
  2. Need some new friends for Destiny to play with 25 M New To destiny Need some low level friends :)

Hey so far I have got to Level 25 on my own but now it seems I need to make new friends to carry on but I don't have any to play destiny with... 25 M New To destiny Need some low level friends :(

I would love to have some friends to play destiny with so some raids strikes nightfall ect 25 M New To destiny Need some low level friends :)

My gamer tag is

Anyways nice to meet you 25 M New To destiny Need some low level friends :)

Project Danny, Sep 3, 2015
  3. KMatthews5
    KMatthews5 Guest
    looking for more friends in destiny

I am looking for friends to play destiny as well. If any of you need another destiny accomplice go ahead and add me!

Level 25 Warlock Voidwalker

KMatthews5, Sep 3, 2015
  4. KMatthews5 Win User

looking for more friends in destiny

I am looking for friends to play destiny as well. If any of you need another destiny accomplice go ahead and add me!

Level 25 Warlock Voidwalker
  5. BuenoInsano Win User

Just want people to play with :)

You can add me, I'm a female gamer new to Xbox, right now I'm playing Destiny with a level 25 Warlock. I'm looking for some chill ppl to play with :)
  6. AbsoluteMacbeth Win User

Lvl 25 Titan, new to Xbox One want ppl to play with

Hi there, I'm very new to Destiny on the Xbox One, But would like some friends to do strikes, raids and just to have fun. I'm a level 25 Warlock and am a very loyal player, I do also have a mic.

My gamertag is

add me if you wish to have fun and do some of these raids and strikes.
  7. NightmareEnding Win User

Looking To Start a Friend Group for Raids and High Level Co-op

I also only have a small amount of friends that have Destiny but I have 2 friends and me ready to play high level raids and co-op missions. I'm a level 25 warlock and both my friends are level 24 titan and 26 hunter, we are online right now.
  8. Lord Sion45 Win User

Low levels or new characters need friends too

feel free to add me! the lowest i have is a level 23 warlock, and the highest is a level 29 hunter.
Thema:

25 M New To destiny Need some low level friends

1. 25 M New To destiny Need some low level friends - Similar Threads - destiny Need low

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  9. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  10. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...