25 characters ERROR

Discus and support 25 characters ERROR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have put in the 25 characters correctly & every time i do it gives me an ERROR! d2c9ebde-1649-4085-8eae-092318ae46a4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DialingChimp941, Oct 15, 2017.

1. 25 characters ERROR

I have put in the 25 characters correctly & every time i do it gives me an ERROR!

:)

DialingChimp941, Oct 15, 2017
  2. JJ REILLY79
    JJ REILLY79 Guest
    arkham city help

when i enter the 25 characters after it says that

JJ REILLY79, Oct 15, 2017
  3. My VIP tokens

I have 2 digital tokens for my VIP tokens but my codes I received are not 25 characters only 14 characters please help

Dolphinsfan1113, Oct 15, 2017
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

8c230002

The code he gave is an error code. Not a code to be redeemed as they need to be 25 characters.
  5. oliwer642 Win User

Xbox live gold code problem

the code is correct. is used for xbox live. has 25 characters and is not used, only this "error" pops up.
  6. clmnsr Win User

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Hello!

Is it a 25 character code?
    Yes, its a 25 character code.
  7. Arminator Win User

Xbox Live Gold trouble

If it was a bundle with a 3 month code, you should have gotten a card in the box with a 25 character code on it.

Use that 25 character code to redeem your membership.
  8. Soda Dynamxx Win User

Can’t redeem in-game rewards

It is for Fortnite and it is a 25 character code.
Thema:

25 characters ERROR

1. 25 characters ERROR - Similar Threads - characters ERROR

2. How can I type accented characters using a physical keyboard on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I type accented characters using a physical keyboard on Xbox One?: I'm trying to learn a new language that isn't on the language select for keyboards, and it uses accented characters. Is there an input method that keeps the overall layout of ANSII, but also...
  3. Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition character packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition character packs: Hi, I have Ultimate Game pass for PC, which includes Galactic Edition, which includes 13 downloadable game packs. I've installed 1 pack and they charged me $5, so how do I download the character...
  4. I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...: I Haven't played skate 3 in awhile like few months i come back to My guy Deleted now u have to restart What the actual **** Is going on it's hard enough worling my way up in the game but for it to...
  5. My character creator items on Minecraft are using my coins but not saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My character creator items on Minecraft are using my coins but not saving: We have multiple Xboxes in our home with multiple Minecraft accounts. My kids have used coins to purchase character creator items like headpieces & such. Their coins disappear, they can wear the...
  6. Why does Fallout New Vegas keep freezing after character customisation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Fallout New Vegas keep freezing after character customisation: everytime i open FNV it keeps freezing when i get done making a character. i tried everything like hard resetting my xbox,uninstalling and reinstalling and clearing cache so im still trying to...
  7. Xbox One update error (32 title characters minimum?)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One update error (32 title characters minimum?): I'm currently enrolled into Beta ring, got an update a couple of days ago which consistently fails at about 3-4% into the download. OS version is 10.0.22621.2186(xb_flt_2209ni.220905-2200). Target...
  8. Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after...: Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after purchasing full game. recently allowed Xbox Live Gold to expire but purchased the full Portal Knights game...
  9. Errors insider programm, ("32 characters")............................

in XboX Insiders
    Errors insider programm, ("32 characters")............................: Hi guys, I ran into a problem at the expense of the insider program: 1) not all DLS switched to the home console function, for example, "Beyond the World" 2) some games run without checking for a...
  10. The error code with the last 3 characters are 65b

in XBoX on Consoles
    The error code with the last 3 characters are 65b: i keep getting the error message that ends in 65b that tells me i have limited content and the website told me to turn it on and off. I have done this nurmours time over the past two days. And i...