: 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision

Discus and support : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by WARRIOR I M, Jun 20, 2021.

1. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest

Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community members...whilst it is the official support forum, it isn't populated by staff from either company...you'd need to send a support ticket to ask them about it, unless someone from the community has some ideas

:)

WARRIOR I M, Jun 20, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to check out your TV settings to see what the Xbox is detecting, and make sure your TV firmware is updated.

Dolby Vision and HDR feature an identical palette of colors, and since your TV is using an 8-bit panel, and essentially nothing outside of professional mastering monitors support 12 bit, youre not getting superior color. According to the people who actually do these grades, the difference is “insignificant” even in a professional environment.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision

Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community members...whilst it is the official support forum, it isn't populated by staff from either company...you'd need to send a support ticket to ask them about it, unless someone from the community has some ideas
  4. dxCloud Win User

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

Yes, please bring Dolby Vision support to the Xbox 4k Blu-ray player! I have a vast collection of 4k Blu-Rays and a tv that supports Dolby Vision (LG C9).
  5. 志强董 Win User

When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player

I have a XBOX One X connected to an OLED LG C8. If I use the Netflix app on XBOX One X then the LG will display Dolby Vision. So I know that it is passing. But If I use a 4K Bluray that has Dolby Vision, the player will only output HDR。Blu-ray
    playback is already up to date.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

4K HDR help

Dolby vision is not 4k it is a software enhancement for the HDR aspect so not having it is not a major issue, but if you like to have all the green checks you need to look for high end tv's that support Dolby Vision like LG Oleds and Vizio Oleds
Thema:

1. : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision - Similar Threads - 2020 120+Dolby Vision

2. Issue with FS 2020 on Xbox S serie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with FS 2020 on Xbox S serie: FS 2020 on Xbox S serie doesn't select any serveur...... searching symbol is rolling permanently 9df90470-7a8d-41db-99de-e3df04dd4778
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing on Xbox Series S: Okay so my Flight Simulator keeps crashing 2 mins of just sitting in the menus. I have done all of the steps that are available to try and fix the issue. I have done the power cycle. I have...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020のMARKETPLACEで、新しい製品(機体など)が購入できない。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020のMARKETPLACEで、新しい製品(機体など)が購入できない。: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020のMARKETPLACEで、新しい製品(機体など)が購入できない。 対処方法を教えてく さい。(以前は、問題なく購入できました。) 以下の表示がでます。 Another transaction is still pending. Please wait a few moments, or contact support...
  5. Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11?: Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11? I get to the landing page and after 2 seconds get an error message that the page doesn't exist. I spent 150 Euro 2 Years ago...
  6. Need help installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I bought MSFS 2020 last October, more than a year ago. I've used it about 4 times for a total of about an hour of flying time. Spent hours and hours trying to get my x-52 controller setup with the...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe missing in my Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe missing in my Library: Hi, I have to reinstall MSFS 2020 but it is missing from my Library. I purchased it from the Microsoft Store. Can you help? Thanks c9a042bb-04f3-4f64-8502-023170b3a221
  8. Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox?: When I give full right or left rudder, the rudder deflects fully but does not return to the neutral position after I let go of the trigger. I have to give opposite rudder to bring the rudder back...
  9. IN MSFS 2020, PROGRAM FREEZES WHEN CLICKING THE FLY BUTTON

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IN MSFS 2020, PROGRAM FREEZES WHEN CLICKING THE FLY BUTTON: IN MSFS 2020, FLIGHT WILL FREEZE WHEN CLICKING THE FLY BUTTON. ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS OUT THERE IN CYBER LAND.? f904207c-18aa-4a77-bd32-4df1a0cfb7e7
  10. FS 2020 installation from dvds: I've closed the redeem code dialog

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS 2020 installation from dvds: I've closed the redeem code dialog: Hello everyone, I've installed FS2020 from dvds. At the end, by my mistake, I've closed the redeem code window. Now if I relaunch the dvd 1 it redirects me to the Microsoft store home page with...