2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data

Discus and support 2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im running a 24/7 server for about two weeks now, just did a routine hard reset of my Xbox and modem/router to upkeep connection. Trying to get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bunny Rabbit1, Feb 18, 2017.

1. 2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data

im running a 24/7 server for about two weeks now, just did a routine hard reset of my Xbox and modem/router to upkeep connection.

Trying to get the server back up, connection wise I'm great, but the only message I get is

"We couldn't get your latest save data

Try or use this game or app offline."

I can boot it up and re save it in offline, still no luck online.

I have about 45 active players with a lot of heart in this world.

I've already rebooted several times, been trying for about an hour now, no luck. Same message. The only info I can find on this is from 2015, 2 years old. So has there been a fix or anything?? I mean if I can't get this to work I can't really see myself
    ever playing this game again.

:)

Bunny Rabbit1, Feb 18, 2017
  2. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Other console taking to long to sync

Hi Bombarder777,

Sorry you're having issues getting your game data to sync. I would suggest you go to the last console you played Minecraft on that's pending a sync. Open the game, and then allow it to sync data. After that exit the game. Then go to your other console
    and see if the data syncs correctly. if it does not then I would suggest trying a hard reset on the console that is having issues syncing your minecraft data. To do this, with the console on, hold the power button down for 5-10 seconds until it quickly shuts
    off. Then turn it back on, and follow the previous steps to open and sync data.

If you still cannot sync after that, you have an option to use the latest save from your console you're trying to open Minecraft on. If you cannot get it to sync at all, then I would suggest using the last save from that console. NOTE: You will lose some
    saved data by doing this.

Hordie, Feb 18, 2017
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    I hate having to ask a n00b question, but...

What are you trying to accomplish? If you're trying to start a game over, just delete the local save data, then when you start a game it will start to sync the cloud data. Just press the button to cancel this sync and you should be able to start a game fresh. Then when you play the game next time, it may say something like your save data is out of sync. Would you like to use the cloud or local save. Select to use your new local save, then it will start syncing that one to the cloud from then on.

Alternatively, you can just create a new Xbox Live account and play the game on that.

IndieRock, Feb 18, 2017
  4. Francia J. Win User

How do I get my Gears Of War 3 stats back

The saved data may have been overwritten already which means that re-syncing the game data will just sync the latest save.
  5. Hordie Win User

Other console taking to long to sync

Hi Bombarder777,

Sorry you're having issues getting your game data to sync. I would suggest you go to the last console you played Minecraft on that's pending a sync. Open the game, and then allow it to sync data. After that exit the game. Then go to your other console
    and see if the data syncs correctly. if it does not then I would suggest trying a hard reset on the console that is having issues syncing your minecraft data. To do this, with the console on, hold the power button down for 5-10 seconds until it quickly shuts
    off. Then turn it back on, and follow the previous steps to open and sync data.

If you still cannot sync after that, you have an option to use the latest save from your console you're trying to open Minecraft on. If you cannot get it to sync at all, then I would suggest using the last save from that console. NOTE: You will lose some
    saved data by doing this.
  6. Rusted Cage Win User

Halo 2 Game Saves

Just resumed play after work but am getting a message saying "Syncing Data for Halo Master Chief Collection" followed by "Unable to retrieve latest save game data. Try again or continue offline."

If I continue offline, all my cross-game achievement progress will be lost won't it?
  7. denis97g Win User

Error Code 0x838601e7

no, you won't as they are also saved on the cloud. So, once you'll open the game it will sync the saved data.
  8. Crazygoat3333 Win User

Cant sync latest saved data?

okay so i tried to do what that link told me to but it says that there was a problem with some of the tests.
Thema:

2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data

1. 2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data - Similar Threads - 2017 Minecraft data

2. My xbox x(2017) was freezing. Everytime when I'm play GTA5. How can i fix that.?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox x(2017) was freezing. Everytime when I'm play GTA5. How can i fix that.?: When I'm start GTA5. And play only for 5 minutes xbox was freezing. Give me suggestions how can i fix. 6e225007-061b-461e-8b53-96d31f63a51d
  3. I have an account since 2017 and i Just got banned for i dont even know the reason how can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account since 2017 and i Just got banned for i dont even know the reason how can...: I have an account since 2017 and i Just got banned for i dont even know the reason how can i be deban ? 95f9e7d2-386c-49ca-a800-006ac7e79707
  4. Games freezing and stuttering on 2017 prebuilt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games freezing and stuttering on 2017 prebuilt: I have this prebuilt that I got back from 2017. I upgraded it with a SATA Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB and two 8 GB sticks of Corsair Vengence RAM. Just over the past year I've been having some...
  5. Same as someone said in 2017 enfocement systeme is broken

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Same as someone said in 2017 enfocement systeme is broken: Frist off all sorry for bad English not native The enforcement systeme is broken as hell Xbox need to worck on it cus fake acusation is frustrating. I give some context here Im minding my...
  6. My Minecraft xbox one edition world will not update to Minecraft 2017, what do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft xbox one edition world will not update to Minecraft 2017, what do i do?: This world is survival superflat and has been around since Title update seven on the Xbox 360 i want to update this world but Minecraft 2017 keeps crashing at 58%...
  7. Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...: As the title suggests, I got xbox one edition in about 2017 on disc, is there any way that I can get the newer minecraft for free as I had the older version? Doesn't matter if I can't just wanting...
  8. Can't play minecraft anymore because I was banned in 2017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play minecraft anymore because I was banned in 2017: I was perma banned in april 2017 on xbox for swearing on rocket league. I switched to pc gaming right after that and I've been playing minecraft on and off on my pc since then. Now mojang accounts...
  9. Purchased 3 months Gold last June 2017 promotion Minecraft Bundle Did not receive the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 months Gold last June 2017 promotion Minecraft Bundle Did not receive the game.: ive contacted chat on forum sevral times they keep sending me here had 2 wait 2 months to find out i still dont have it i was told id get it 31st of july but nope not happy...
  10. i bought 3 month gold and i didnt get a minecraft code by 31/7/2017

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i bought 3 month gold and i didnt get a minecraft code by 31/7/2017: i bought 3 months gold promised that i get a code for minecraft i didn't get it so i contact the support first the told me i will be gettin it by 31/7 thats today and i didnt get any thing am so...