2017 FALL UPDATE - YES! Thankyou, FINALLY FIXED!

Discus and support 2017 FALL UPDATE - YES! Thankyou, FINALLY FIXED! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Fall 2017 update for Xbox One is looking great! I really love what has been done. ...and the greatest thing is that the Xbox team have FIXED the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Svissloki, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Svissloki
    Svissloki Guest

The Fall 2017 update for Xbox One is looking great!

I really love what has been done.

...and the greatest thing is that the Xbox team have FIXED the faulty sound bite that was used for navigating tile to tile - it was only really noticeable with earphones/headphones ... but it sounded terrible. It was crackly and was very noticeable.

It as finally been fixed.

Well done Xbox team! ...I reported it in 2015 and its now been fixed in 2017!!! ....check your records and you will see, I complained about it many times.

Anyway, great update guys.

:)

Svissloki, Nov 5, 2017
  2. Fall update 2017

I don't completely understand how it's considered "faster". They added new pages to get through to get to where you want to go. I have to tab to my friends then click on my friends to see my friends. It definitely requires extra steps. Also the party chat
    system is bugged. You can't navigate through it. I hope they make some changes soon

SuperSaiyan4GT, Nov 5, 2017
  3. GreenTheFae
    GreenTheFae Guest
    Fall update 2017

is there a way to rollback to the previous update for Xbox one. The new fall dashboard and stuff may be faster but I don't like it. It feels too zoomed in to make things overly big yet they made some features super small. Switching vertically wasn't a problem
    either. It's not am extra step to things but it feels to much with this update

GreenTheFae, Nov 5, 2017
  4. SenseiSenzuBean Win User

Indie games sign me out.

yes thankyou this has fixed my problem. hopefully if anyone else has this problem in the future they can see this thread.
  5. TB3 Raptor Win User

Make Timesplitter 2 Backwards Compatible

Well this Thread is 8 months old, and yes soon this Fall of 2017, XBOX games are being added into the "Backward Compatibility" batch. Lets just hope they have it soon. I have the disc ready to go.
  6. Ender4000 Win User

Blu Ray Problem: Cannot play Game of Thrones Season 3

Yes, it's now been fixed via an update to the bluray app.. Looking forwards to watching it tonight finally!
  7. Smwutches Win User

When are the new Xbox Avatars coming out?

Last I heard was fall 2017
  8. jamersod Win User

Why can I not change my home xbox.

My console has "updated itself and the problem is resolved.

Thankyou immensely to whoever fixed my problem.
Thema:

1. 2017 FALL UPDATE - YES! Thankyou, FINALLY FIXED! - Similar Threads - 2017 FALL UPDATE

2. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Fall update 2017

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Fall update 2017: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Fall update 2017 I don't completely understand how it's considered "faster". They added new pages to get through to get to where you want to go. I have to tab...
  3. External hard drive not read after Fall update 2017

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive not read after Fall update 2017: My external hard drive is no longer being read by my Xbox one. This happened after my xbox updated to the fall update. I have since received a patch on November 1st but I am having this issue...
  4. Xbox one Startup issue after Fall 2017 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Startup issue after Fall 2017 Update: So after the Fall update my Xbox has not wanted to turn on by pressing the button on the Xbox or through a controller. What I can do to turn it on is hold the power button on the console for about...
  5. New Dashboard Fall 2017 Discussion

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Dashboard Fall 2017 Discussion: I'm sure I can't be the only one that can't stand the new dashboard. If I'm being honest every dashboard update feels like a less intuitive downgrade from the previous, this is just the first...
  6. None of my games are working after the fall 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my games are working after the fall 2017 update: So I updated my Xbox one today and for a few hours my games were working okay. There were some crashes and game freezes but nothing out of the norm. However after playing fallout 4 for a while it...
  7. Fall 2017 Update is horrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fall 2017 Update is horrible: This has got to be the worst update yet. They claim the dashboard is "faster" but they threw in extra steps to get into the party chat and the friends list. Speaking of party chat, the system is...
  8. Pins not showing on Home Page since 2017 fall update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pins not showing on Home Page since 2017 fall update: Since the Fall 2017 update, I can add pins to homepage, but they don't show up. Get a weird 'they will be back soon' message. anyone else have this? I tried hard reset, clear cache, no luck....
  9. Xbox One Disc Read Issues After Fall 2017 Dashboard Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Disc Read Issues After Fall 2017 Dashboard Update: This may just be a huge coincidence, but the day I got the Xbox Fall 2017 Dashboard update, now known good game discs will sometimes take inserting and ejecting a couple times before the Xbox will...
  10. Kinect - Xbox, select not working since fall 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect - Xbox, select not working since fall 2017 update: Just installed the fall update and now when I say 'Xbox, select' it tries to sign me out! Worked fine 20 minutes before the update now I have to use the controller as I can't select anything on...